SRS Please check my website out

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by McGrobbles, Jan 8, 2007.

1. McGrobbles

McGrobbles New Member

Hi

My name is McGrobbles, I have been suffering from a range of different mental symtoms for the past 5 years, I recently launched my website which has copies of writings that I've done for my doctors and for my own personal reasons over the last 12 months, it contains a cross section of different aspects of my mental state, what I've been thinking, how I feel about things etc, there are also some poems in there to,
    if you are interested please visit my site at www.mcgrobbles.com

thank you
    Regards
    McGrobbles

2. Mogul

Mogul New Member

Well I found it interesting.

I've never been good at writing poetry... I just don't have any strong inspiration. Not a problem for you eh?

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, although it is a long road you still have to go, if you desire we'll try to help you to our best abilities in the trying times you are going thru. :hug:

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The first question you have to ask yourself is, do i want to keep on living a lifestyle like a pig? If the answer is no then.

-quit the weed
    -quit the sigarettes
    -work out

The reason that you feel empty inside is because you have no love in your soul.

Love is for us what gasoline is for a car, without gas the car won't move simular as the soul can't move on without love. The meaning of life is to love and help others. If you do so you will help yourself. But what is your goal in life? The answer = self improvement.

You see there are three directions, going down the drain, staying where you are, or going up and improving your life. You can see the first two aren't valid options as they only bring you more misery or provide a state of limbo, so the only path is evident and that is to improve your life as it is.

As far as that transexuality goes, a soul has no gender, one life you go in a female body, and in another you go in a male body. If you in a previous life where a female, and then in another life descent into a male body, the soul will still feel feminine. Which is normal, but you should accustom yourself to the creative male body you are in order to learn those life lessons that are accompanied with it.

You need to understand that like a farmer, you can only put so much hay on your fork before you fall. So its important that you bring your life back into calmer waters , like a ship in a storm its unlikely to survive the longer it lasts, and eventually will be thrown against the cliffs. So its important that if everything becomes too much you follow a calmer path in your life. Its not so strange that you shut yourself off, which is a rightfully a defensive manouvre, but maby you can reduce the misery also by not taking up such a heavy load in the first place.

You know you could say to yourself 'why bother there's always someone who's better then me' The director of Nintendo said it best' don't try to compete with others, just do your own thing' and that counts for life too. You shouldn't compete with others, you just have to do your own thing in life, and lead it in the way you want it.

Those demonical voices will go away once you are forfilled with love, this because they can't reach those who don't correlate with their own way of negative thinking. So keep thinking positive and constructive in terms of your life, because that's the destiny that lies beyond which is self improvement, in trying to be the best possible man you can be.

What you have to understand is that an anti-depressant is a symptom suppressor and not a problem solver. You are right about this inner world and outer world. But what is most important is Balance. The inner and outer world must be equally balanced. You need to make sure that your positive thoughts in your inner world are reflected into reality in the outer world. Positive Thoughts that aren't translated into action = 0.