FRK Playroom session - beginning of a story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Apr 9, 2009.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Dim room, gray walls and candles playing with the shadows. He stands in the center of a bare wall like a piece of sculpture. Arms raised above his head with the candlelight sparkling intermittently against the chrome of the handcuffs that encircle his wrists and ensure that he remains in this pleasing position. I stand and watch him for a moment. There’s no sound but his excited breath as he waits behind his blindfold for the next act to begin.

My heels make a staccato beat as I walk forward towards him. His head turns slightly towards the sound. As I draw closer I can see his nostrils flair as he scans the air for a hint of my perfume. I tap my heel against the concrete floor and watch his head turn slightly. I lightly step in the other direction and then tap my heel again. His head automatically jerks towards the sound. He realizes I’m within reach of him and his body reacts. I watch as the blood rushes between his legs and his cock rises towards me.

“Be still!” I say sharply as the excitement and tension begins to override my instructions and he begins to fidget. He immediately stills, waiting for my next words. “Step to the side, I want your legs about two feet apart” I say as I run the tip of my riding crop up the inside of this right thigh. He dutifully moves his feet. This puts tension on the cuffs around his wrists and his elbows are now above his head.

The hook securing the cuffs to the wall would be no match if he decided he no longer wished to play this game. He could rip it loose and end this at any moment. That is intentional. If he accidently strains to hard and dislodges his restraints the game will end whether he wants it to or not. This is very persuasive incentive to stay still.

I step in front of him and rest my hand against the center of his chest. I can feel the heat of his skin and the beating of his heart as I lower my knees to the floor in front of him. I am eye level with his crotch and I can see his excitement. He’s panting slightly. Again I take use the riding crop to stroke his leg but this time I take it higher until the leather flap on the end is stroking the underside of his balls. The muscles of his stomach contract involuntarily and he almost steps up from the floor with his left foot. The shaft of the riding crop strikes the outside of that leg and I say in a very low voice “I won’t remind you again. Be still.”

He feels like moist silk against my lips as I nuzzle lightly across his excited cock. The slight smell of soap mixed with the unmistakable odor of maleness. I lay the riding crop on the floor between his legs and let my hands caress up muscular thighs feeling the coarse sprinkling of hair that ends at where the round firm cheek of his ass begins. As my tongue takes a first gentle taste his flesh reacts and jumps away from me slightly. His body doesn’t move, only this part of him that has a mind of its own. As I take him firmly in my hand I plant the flat of my tongue against the underside of his cock and wet the shaft before taking him my mouth, all the way back, so that I can feel his hot flesh against the back of my throat. My tongue massages his cock as I hold him there in my mouth. He doesn’t move but I hear a low moan escape his throat.

As I hold that position my hands move to the latex gloves tucked in my belt. I ease them on silently as my tongue continues to move against the load resting in my mouth. He is still but I can sense the tautness of his body as he responds to my attentions.

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Mmmm... the exquisite pain of anticipation

3. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Will read again... :big grin:

4. FairyTat

I should have some more this afternoon. :naughty:

5. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

oh, i have got to stop reading these at work.

6. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

7. nexusgirl

nexusgirl New Member

:mamoru:, exactly what I was going to say

8. FairyTat

Sorry guys, we had tornados here today and I didn't have power till a little while ago. Guess the next intallment will have to wait a bit. Nice to have an audience again tho. :bigthumb:

9. Drunken Karnie Midget

What the fuck. Letting something as silly as a natural disaster, and power outages stopping you from posting. the shame. :hsugh:

10. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

agreed, you can't let a lil wind stop the story.

But seriously i hope people are o.k.

11. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

12. RougeOgre

More Please, M'am :x:

13. FairyTat

Tornado issues are over. I'll get back to work. :hsd:

14. FairyTat

I lightly touch the inside of his thigh with my fingertips and then lay the whole of my hands against the skin so that he can feel and recognize the gloves. With latex covered fingers I cup his balls, feeling the warm eggs inside their flesh womb. His balls tighten and I feel the cock in my mouth flex slightly. Quickly I spit out his cock and grip it cruelly with my latex covered hand. “Were you planning to cum in my mouth?” I ask sharply. He looks down in a panic but says nothing. I yank his dick hard enough to make his balls bounce “Answer me! Do you think I want your nasty gizm in my mouth? Did you think I would swallow for you like you hope your nice little girlfriends will? Do you? DO YOU?”

He looks ashamed and begins to shake his head “No, no, no” he says in a meek voice. All this is very pretty but his cock is still rock hard in my hand. I yank it again. “You’re not sorry. You can’t even pretend you’re sorry.” He stills shakes his head and says “I am sorry. I’m so sorry. Please Mistress!” I study him for a minute then I look at his cock still throbbing in my hand. “If you’re truly sorry then you should be able to make it up to me. “ I say as an idea occurs to me.

“I’m going to give you a hand job. I’m going to jack off your nasty little cock until I’m satisfied that you are sorry. The only way I will accept that is if you DO NOT CUM. Am I clear?” He stares at me for a moment, saying nothing, so I slap his erect cock. “AM I CLEAR?” I yell. His eyes are wide now and he is swallowing hard. “Yes Ma’am. I understand. If I fail what will be my punishment?”

I stand up slowly, rubbing against his body as I rise. We are nose to nose now. I can feel his heart pounding. “You are asking me what I will do if you fail? That sounds like you plan to fail. How about this? If you cum I will walk away and leave you tied here, alone, for as long it takes me to forgive you. How do you like that?” I smack his dick for emphasis. “If you cum and you get any of it on me, any at all, I’m going to cane you. Is that clear?” I twist a nipple and say “But not just cane you. There will be a bonus, an uncomfortable one. Any more questions?”

He shakes his head and I step away.

15. RougeOgre

16. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Characters aversion to cum lost me.

Out.

17. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Good writing though. :dunno:

18. FairyTat

No aversion to cum. It's a control situation and a set-up to dispurse punishment. If you make a set of requirements that are guaranteed to fail it creates a tense situation and heightens the andrenlin and dread. :eek4:

19. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

another great chapter

20. Drunken Karnie Midget

:werd:

...and welcome back!

21. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

No more?