FRK Play piercing.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumb_end_user, Jan 28, 2005.

1. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Here's what I've been up to all week. I have a friend who is in town for the week and he has been over a few nights this week to play a bit.

Be forewarned that some of the pictures are fairly graphic (and show blood) so if you're squeamish you may not want to scroll all the way down. But you know you will anyway ;)

He started out very simply on my chest with a few needles. There were 25 (black), 22 (blue), and 21 (green) ga needles used.

[​IMG]

Then I had a "friend" play with the needles a bit.

[​IMG]

Then he took out the needles (here's your last chance to back out).

[​IMG]

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

The next day he worked on my back.

The needle layout on my back.

[​IMG]

A close-up of the needles. The top needle was inserted vertically (bottom to top) and then twisted 90* and reinserted horizontally (left to right). You can see the tip of the needle is buried.

[​IMG]

And then the removal (warning again).

[​IMG]

A little more blood.

[​IMG]

Having a little fun.

[​IMG]

4. Phantom Empress

you have a kissble butt.. and I don't really have a thing for male butt kissing.... but.. yeah

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

He wanted to leave some marks in a design. He tried to do a star in my left arm.

First three needles.

[​IMG]

They leave a subdermal mark if you drag the tip of the needle under the skin. It also makes for a lot more blood.

[​IMG]

And the results. (You can barely make out the star design although it looks more ike the Anarchy "A".

[​IMG]

6. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

damn..looks like fun, but even with all my tattoos and piercings..I hate needles. I find that rather amusing. Looks like you had a good time though. I may have to try it at least once..

7. Phantom Empress

I SOOOOOOO want to try this... but as I've said before.. Tigre has been rather reluctant to try this with me. Mybe once he watches how Hyped I get when I get my Nipples done again he'll change his mind.

8. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

thats really awsome. i'd love to try something like that. do the marks scar and create a design? or is it there untill your skin heals? how long did this take?

p.s. your whole BODY is kissable,

9. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

As in they're already done and you're adding to them or they were pierced and you are gonna do it again? I would like to get verticals done behind my 2's, but not ready for that yet..

10. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

He marked up my arm on Wednesday night and the picture shown was taken right after he took the needes out and cleaned up the blood. Today the red marks are still there and it is raised slightly. The funny thing is that the scratches are under the skin. There is dried blood in them now and that is why it is raised a bit. As soon as my skin grows out the marks will be gone completely. The skin is pretty thin there and doesn't grow out as fast as say the skin on your hands so I have no idea how long it will stay there.

The back piercings were sort of a test for me and I didn't get a whole lot out of it. It had the potential to be very cool but I was just irritated the whole time. I would guess that they were in for less than 30 minutes. When he was doing my chest I was in a better space (inside of my head) so I completely lost track of time. If I had to guess I would say that from start to fiish (first needle in to last needle out) was somewhere in the neighborhood of 45 minutes.

edit: ps thanks ;)

11. Phantom Empress

They are done... well one is.. I had to take out my Right one because it got injured while Tigre and I were playing around one night. So I'm getting them pierced vertically behind the other piercing on the left and back behind the scar tissue on the right... Eventually I'll get the Right one redone horizontally.

12. Lavender

i've been thinking of getting my nipple peirced... does your nipple lose its sensitivity? thats all i'm worried about.

dumb_end_user - so did u get a euphoric experience out of it as i've heard some body mod's do? because i know that I love getting peirced, and used to cut, and it was almost euphoric to me. and is there a way to make thoes marks permanent?

13. Phantom Empress

FUCK no! I got more sensation out of it.. but that's not the same for everyone.

14. Lavender

my current...thing.. don't know if u want to call him an SO, is going to take me in about a month to do it. I think im only going to get one. did u get a barbell or a hoop? but i am very excited!

15. Phantom Empress

I got them initially with rings, but then switched to barbells... if you have big boobs it's easier to heal with barbells... the rings just never sat right and got caught on stuff.

16. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Take a look at my eyes and tell me if you think I may have been in an "altered" state.

[​IMG]

The marks are actualy under my skin so therre isn't any way that I know of to make them permanent. I supose that if you used a large enough gauge needle and scratched deep enough you could get it to scar. :dunno:

edit: damn that is not a very flattering picture of me is it?

17. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You should just try it out. I'll send you some needles and you can see for yourself ;)

18. Lavender

i'm gettin barbells then, and thats good cuz thats what i wanted in the first place. how long did yours take to heal?

19. Phantom Empress

about 10 months... but I'm a shitty healer... everything takes a long time on me.

20. Lavender

uhm. i think your gorgeous! and i do think i'm going to get my nipple peirced. i already have my whole left ear i did myself and my nose. and i dont want my bellybutton cuz EVERYONE gets that done, so im gonna do it when i go home for spring break.

I really want to try thoes needles tho. they look fun!

21. xela

xela So say we all!

:yum: That is so sexy.

22. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Update for anyone who cares:

The spots on my chest where the needles were crossed (and bled the most when removed) now have slightly yellow bruises over them. They are failry light and about the size of a dime each.

The "star" ni my right arm is growing out. The scratches are now at the surface and look and feel just like any other scratch you might have onyour skin. The lines are very narrrow and delicate and I figure that the scabs will rub off by tomorrow morning when I shower.

23. xela

xela So say we all!

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if you were going to scar, etc. :)

24. Lavender

i think that if there was a way to make it scar, it would be awsome!