Play Along or Not

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dfunk, Jun 12, 2005.

1. dfunk

dfunk New Member

Met this girl about 5 months ago. We didn't start off on a right foot, but then we became friends and started hanging out. We mostly hang out in larger groups, but we went out 3-4 times all alone. I'm very attracted to her, so I confronted her. I told her that I was attracted to her and that I wondered if anything could happen. Her response was "I really like you" but, "I don't have romantic feelings for you." Then she implied how we should "hang out more", so that she can learn "more about me." She also said "whatever happens with us, I will embrace it with open arms." Saw her last night at a party and she sat right next to me, but barely even spoke. However, few days ago she invited me to hang out with her at the end of this month.

Anyways, my question is.. should I play along or just put up a wall. I'm very attracted to her, but I think its purely physical.

2. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

having her sit next to you shows that shes interested in you, perhaps even likes you more than before. i have noticed that girls get quiet around the guys they like. you should've spoken to her at the time.

3. CPipes

CPipes Shit definitely just got real!! OT Supporter

Don't burn your bridges but definately don't hold off on other things because of her.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Just play it cool and don't stress about it so much, that is a major turn off. When you feel like the guy is mentally all over the place when he is with you, or when you feel pressured to get into something serious specifically because you dont want to loose a friend. Take the pressure off, go with it and don't stress about what will happen tomorrow.

5. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Dah. No man, this chick obviously likes to play games. You confronting her doesn't do anything for you but give her the power. Show her you like her by kissing her or something.