planning on buying some pads for my PC

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by xxpanipuri, Jul 27, 2006.

1. xxpanipuri

xxpanipuri Gideeyup Motherfuckers....

i have orange and white pads (2 of each ) that came with my PC

they are lake country so the orange is a light cutting pad and the white is a polishing pad...

thinking about getting a yellow cutting pad (incase i ever need it) and a grey finishing pad...to apply waxes...

the reason i'd get these is cus i have the same line of pads that came with my PC

how do these lake country pads rate in comparison with some other ones out on the market?

any input would be good :)

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Lake Country, Meguiars, Propel, all good. I'd try a few different pads from different manufacturers to see what you like best.

3. xxpanipuri

xxpanipuri Gideeyup Motherfuckers....

okay thanks :)

i don't think the jetta needs anything more than a light cutting pad and a light swirl remover...BUT i want get the cutting pad and a more abrasive swirl remover just in case...

b4 i even start detailing the jetta i'll try to take some GOOD pics...and post em to get advice.

i'm thinking a light cutting pad and a lighter cut swirl remover should take care of it...

IF not then i can step up to a heavier cut swirl remover...

main reason i want the more abrasive pad is we maybe buying a 10 yr old camry for my father inlaw as a 2nd car and its got some oxidation on the roof...so with the LC Grey cutting pad i can make it shine again...

now that i have my digicam i'll post some b4 pics to get some suggestions! :)