plan for skinny but fat vegetarian?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by pringlesuck, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

i pretty much eat healthy but i over do it. i have recently started to break up the meals on smaller portion containers and eat about every 3-4hrs.

my questions:
    1. i am skinny but have a stomach pouch.. i read that i should gain weight and then lose fat? can someone elaborate on it? I am 5'9 and weigh near 155.

2. how should i gain before start to cut?

3. recommendation on good weight gain supplements?

i already workout about 4times a week for the last 4 months or so. I have completely changed my food content. I most definately eat healthier and have completely eliminated fastfood stuff. still need some work on cutting down on snacks.

i have defintely seen accumulation of results since i started to workout. my arms, shoulders, and chest definately looks little bit more defined.

the coolest thing was today, when i workedout today: I did 3 sets of dips with NO help of weights. I felt like on cloud nine. Just few months ago, I could have never would have done this, but I kept at it and motivated myself.

I just feel like I could alot more and get better results for all the work I have already put in to it. This is not a way for me to get girls or look nicer, but just want to be in a good shape and live healthy.

5. last question, because I am a vegetarian. right now, i pretty much munch on lots of tofu, kidney beans, lentils, eggs, cottage cheese, and veggies. So, any other good suggestions you have to help me bulk little bit.

My goal is not to look like a beast but more of just toned

2. lif

lif New Member

This will end bad, but i will give you the best advice I can.

If you're alright with eating eggs, or egg white, eat those for some added protein. Cottage cheese is fine too if you can down it.

Start supplementing with whey, multivitamin, fish oil, and creatine

Start eating meat and stop being a pussy vegetarian

It's up to you if you want to cut first or bulk first. You'll just have to deal with being a fatty if you bulk first. Cause it sounds like you're fairly weak for 155 @ 5'9, meaning thats mostly fat on your frame.

Lastly, read the stickies.

3. benny196

benny196 New Member

5. Chicken.

Edit: on a more serious note peanut butter.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  4. BlinginAssRims

BlinginAssRims Now I'm blaumped out

bulk first.
    deal with being fat and bulk first. you'll most likely just get skinny-fat if you cut and then you'll get frustrated.

5. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

am I the only one that just hates the phrase "eat healthy" :mad:

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

eat lean?

:bigthumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.