Places to order custom Computers?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by mastermojo, Dec 2, 2003.

1. mastermojo

mastermojo Guest

I am soon going to be ordering a new computer, but I am not sure where to get it from. I am leaning towards a shuttle or Alienware, but really I just want a high performance machine. Are there any sites that will let me customize my own PC and then give me pricings for them. I am not looking to put any of it together, I would just like to be able to have a computer built for me with my input on what goes in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I will probably order it this week. Also, would you guys reccommend getting a Intel Processor or an AMD 64 bit one, speaking in terms of highest performance, and when is the Prescott coming out?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2003
  2. Achance007

Achance007 Active Member

Oct 12, 2000
    I got my gaming machine from I got the ultimate X5 with a p4 3.0 ghz. They also sell AMD and the new 64 bit systems.

You can read about them at just do a search for ABS computers also alienware is on there as well.
  3. vudoodoodoo

vudoodoodoo Guest

4. vudoodoodoo

vudoodoodoo Guest

How much monies you wanna spend?
  5. drewski_amk

drewski_amk Guest is not bad
  6. mastermojo

mastermojo Guest

I'm not the one paying for it so I can't buy my own parts, but if I were buying it then I would build it myself. I'm looking for somewhere in the $1,500 - $2,500 range.