TAT placement

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, May 31, 2006.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

so my best friend and I decided to get matching tattoos finally.

we are getting [WgD] just like that in brackets and everything.

it was our clan tag in Counter Strike among other FPS.

it means a shitload to us both, it stands for Were Gonna Die. we thought we were gonna lose the first tourney we signed up for so thats when we came up with it. We ended up winning first place. since then its just been a little thing we say everytime we succeed

WGD to the top. anyways we want to most likely get it in different places but something that we can both show at the same time. I was thinking feet but im not sure. anyone have any ideas? something cool that we can both just be like *BAM* ahhaha. for lack of better words sorry.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

below the collar bone on the left side.

3. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

In the foot would work, but then you guys dont have much room for different placement, other then each foot. What about on you're neck?

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i'll never tattoo my neck, and i know he wouldnt either.. We were thinking on our chests like military badges, but i plan to have a chest piece done and I know it wont work with it.

another thought we had were toe tags as in a tattoo of a string tied around our big toe leading to a tag somewhere on our foot with the [WgD] on it.

im so torn because i plan to get sleeves and a chest piece done and I want this to stand alone. and not get away of any work in the future.

maybe my back? but i want to see it ahaha.

5. joy division

joy division New Member

armpit! :)

or.... lip? I'd go lip, its something small and just letters. Inside the lip :)

Right ontop of the knee?

6. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

The tag idea is actually pretty neat, what about around the ankle and then have the [WgD] ontop of the foot? Having a toe tag would be sort of weird unless you planned on getting the tattoo on the bottom of you're foot.

7. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Underside of your wrists?

8. Changed

Changed Guest

You could just take the toe-tag idea and make it around your ankle, with the actual tag on the top of your foot. And its kind of cool, because the [WgD] is a "tag" :mamoru:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2006
  9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

we actually talked about it today and its a tossup between lips or back of our calf. my left calf his right. we figure if we get it on the back of the calf we can always add to it. like a gun in the background with a helmet on top and stuff or well anything we can think of.