MMA Placebo's log

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Placebo, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Placebo

Placebo New Member

I'll get this going serious after I get back from the Dallas Machado Seminar next week.

A little history:

I was 160 this time last year. I went on basically a bulking phase on and off even though I cut for a few tournaments. I also tore my groing then dislocated my shoulder making me take a few months off. I got to the 190's in the spring and was at around 12% body fat I'm guessing. I waited a few weeks and maintained then I cut down to 168 which I was last weekend. I got measured with two different methods putting me between 6.2 and 6.6% bodyfat. I'm slowly bulking up right now.

Goals:

I want to get my blackbelt in bjj and Judo ASAP. I'm going to be competing in both regularly. A few of my close friends are very good collegiate wrestlers and I train with them regularly. I teach bjj and mma and I am joining another gym purely for boxing and muay thai. I want to fight in mma in the winter and eventually get some pro fights.

Current training program:

Pulling - High Volume/Low Intensity
    Pushing - Low/High
    Rest
    Pulling- Low/High
    Pushing High/Low
    Rest
    Rest

Pulling has a Deadlift, Rowing, and Pullup focus.
    Pushing has a Pressing, Scapular/Rotator Cuff, and Squating Focus.

Theres a lot more too it, but I'll post all that later if anyones interested.

I'm doing bjj 4 days a week, standup 2 days a week, and takedowns 2 days a week. I'm sparring in these 5 days a week.

Yes I overtrain every once and a while, but keeping calories up helps and training smart for the most part is saving me.

2. $lacker

$lacker FD/Dental/Canadian/Cage Crews OT Supporter

Holy... do you have time for work/school?
    Keep it up

3. Placebo

Placebo New Member

My job is at the school and PR work. I am the head of sales and one of the instructors, and I do PR work for a company that does it for Team quest and a few big names.

School fits in perfect and I have plenty of time for friends/women. I'm just busy as sin.

4. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

pics at 6-7% bodyfat?

5. Bausk

Bausk New Member

no homo

6. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Lol, djvash you live real close to my gym. Come down tomorrow or early next week before I go to dallas and I can flex for you and you can take pics so these fags can see someone at 6-7%.

I'll get you in.

:mamoru: homos

Some of my buddies taped my nogi matches. I'll post vids when I get them. Don't have any nude pics though for you guys.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

no nude pics? :wtc:

8. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy