GUN Pizza delivery guy shoots robber

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Nov 27, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boy, 14, Shot And Killed During Attempted Robbery

November 27, 2006 9:56 a.m. EST

William Macklin - All Headline News Staff Writer

Atlanta, GA (AHN) - A pizza delivery driver shot and killed a 14-year-old boy Sunday night during an attempted robbery, according to police.

The shooting occurred when the boy and around three other teens attempted to rob the driver at the Huntingwood Pointe Apartments on Campbellton road in southwest Atlanta, authorities said.

The driver pulled a gun and opened fire, police said. The teen was struck and killed.

A report on the website for Atlanta station WXIA-TV said the dead boy was identified by his grandmother as Keyetta Calhoun, 14.

Police said the investigation into the shooting is ongoing. No decision has been made on whether the delivery driver will face charges.

--

Not much in way of details but if its as clean as it sounds hope he doesn't face any charges.

2. .

3. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

IBgrandmasayingooooomgmypoorsweetbabyboyhejustlovedhisbasketballandwantedtobearapsinger

Poor pizza guy will probably be fired over it.

4. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

Jeeze, only fourteen. What the hell is wrong with these kids.

5. Sarge21

Sarge21 Frau am Steuer Ungeheuer!

pizza guy will def be fired... most pizza companies policies state you dont carry while you work... which is total bs in my opinion. My life > some stupid pizza delivery job

6. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

what do you bet they quote the families saying that the kid was a little angle and had a bright future?

EDIT: go pizza guy. If I delivered pizza, I probably would carry as well.

7. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

Fuck,
    I dont think atlanta could be in more shooting stories per week

8. Gimik

Gimik New Member

They'll fire him.

Damn shame what kids are up to these days. I'm doing my best to raise my girls right so that nothing like this ever happens to them. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

9. no7fish

no7fish New Member

When I delivered I carried all the time (once I turned 21 of course) with permit and totally legal. I dunno if my manager/owner knew it or cared but like was pointed out, it was more important for me to protect myself than to worry about my job in the event he found out.

I went into some neighborhoods and even into some houses that made me feel very justified in the fact that I was packing... Fortunately our manager didn't want us wearing car-toppers though. he said it was bad enough we were jumping out of cars with the uniform on and carrying pizza boxes, everyone knew we had money on us (even if not much at times) he said we didn't need the extra advertisement!

But yeah, he deserves praise for looking after himself and standing up for himself, not punishment for keeping himself alive...

10. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

more than there was when you or I were that young that is for sure.