Pioneer car flipout owners

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by hypntyz, Dec 28, 2005.

1. hypntyz

hypntyz OT Supporter

Does your unit flip the screen in and out every time the key is turned off or on?

In the past I had a pioneer flipout avh 7500 and it was a good deck. The problem came that every single time you switched the key the face would slide in or out. There was no way to stop it from doing so. After about 10 months it tore itself up and the face was laying limp against the dash.

I currently run a clarion flipout that will soon need to be replaced due to internal noise/interference issues. The main reason I went with a shitty clarion is because the face does not flip in and out constantly...only when the faceplate is removed.

I want to go back to a pioneer, perhaps an avic n1 or 2. But I have to have one that does not flip in and out constantly, or can be set not to. Anyone have suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance.

2. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

Shitty clarion...I love mine, but that would annoy me if my unit flipped in and out over and over.

3. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

Go back to the AVH7500. I have the same unit and right in the options you can turn auto flip off.