Pinks!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Jeffery, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Jeffery

Jeffery Guest

While I realize there are very few who post here that actually have experience/own fast vehicles, there are a few cocky enough about their rock crawling skillz to make me wonder, who here would be man enough to go title for title in your Jeep in a rock crawling competition? Truely, this would be the only contest to separate the men from the boys in this competitive game of web wheeling :rolleyes:

2. FUBU

FUBU Guest

Against who? You? :rofl:

3. Jeffery

Jeffery Guest

No. But I see you are a player though, now who will step to claim FUBU's crapbox rubi as prize? :mamoru: :wiggle:

4. FUBU

FUBU Guest

Why not you Jeffery? We own the exact same Jeep, how much more fair could that be? :rofl: This would turn out to be a pretty good show of driver skill don't you think? You talk tons of trash about driver skill > the vehicle you're driving and I agree with you... you got the balls to take a risk?

I'll meet you anywhere there's rock bro, name the date. :cool:

5. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

The Badlands would be a good place for this to happen... it's got rocks, mud, trails... it could be like a triathalon of 4x4's....

6. FUBU

FUBU Guest

Jeffery you there? :mamoru:

7. IntheWorks

I'll come and document it :big grin:

8. XR250rdr

XR250rdr OT Supporter

Haha, why not come out here and do The Hammers? :bigthumb:

9. FUBU

FUBU Guest

Because neither of us would want pink slips on a Jeep that's broken in half, plus I wouldn't want to clean the shit out of Jeffery's seats before taking his rig back to Texas. :rofl:

10. XR250rdr

XR250rdr OT Supporter

Point and match. :rofl:

11. Jeffery

Jeffery Guest

12. FUBU

FUBU Guest

Stop side stepping Jeffery, man up and stop being a little bitch. :rofl: You name the place and I'll meet you there... we drive the exact same fucking Jeep, how can that not be fair?

13. FUBU

FUBU Guest

:bowrofl: Jeffery doesn't know the difference between a 2 and 4 wheel alignment AND he let a fucking dealership replace the front axle on his Jeep after hitting a deer. :rofl:

14. Jeffery

Jeffery Guest

:rolleyes: There are other contenders waiting for you, quit acting like a coward :rolleyes:

Benzo, Mrblaine, couple other dudes, what is your problem?

15. FUBU

FUBU Guest

:rofl: @ you calling someone else a coward. Where are we meeting Jeffery?

16. Jeffery

Jeffery Guest

Some mouthy cowards just never get the point. Where are all the hothead boisterous off roading elitists besides FUBU? :confused: I figured on more than 3 out of the entire Jeeping world. :rolleyes:

17. IntheWorks

Jeffery... I know a few ZR2 guys who could outdrive you with :IFS: if you're game... most of them are in MI, so the badlands would be close.

18. FUBU

FUBU Guest

:mb: :mb: :mb:

19. Jeffery

Jeffery Guest

:rofl: :rofl:

Actually, if I were a hothead mouthbreathing cocky off roader myself, there's a few boys in for a life lesson!

:bigthumb:

20. FUBU

FUBU Guest

Does the trolling even become not weak Jeffery? After reading your bullshit on many different forums I wonder if you were ever at one time good at trolling or is this the best you've got...

21. Not All There

Not All There New Member

i would get a cheap couple hundred dollar rig, beef it up with some gussets etc.....and skids....than take it and beat the living crap out of it to get up stuff instead of thrown my baby on the line for a stunt like that, i have confidence but.....im not willing to risk loosing my vehicle....but im willling to loose a vehicle i only have agrand in, or win with that beater truck by driving like i dont care and have a new rig to play with ;)

Air