Pink.Shirt.Guy

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Pink.Shirt.Guy, May 24, 2008.

1. Pink.Shirt.Guy

Pink.Shirt.Guy OT Supporter

My yardsale feedback thread.

2. Anima

Anima OT Supporter

3. 3DimesDown

3DimesDown New Member

Bought a Zune from him, from this thread: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=4150205

I PayPal'd friday, he shipped Saturday, and It arrived today :bowdown:

Everything exactly as described, easy smooth transaction, great communication. Would purchase from again!!!

4. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Bought an XBox 360 DVD drive and Wireless controller.

Would buy from again!!!

5. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

Paid for a wireless controller last week, was supposed to get it Saturday he "guessed" - have not received anything yet, it is now Tuesday, and he has not answered any PMs in the last 4 days.

I will update this if the situation changes. Until then, I'm assuming I got scammed.

6. Pink.Shirt.Guy

Thats not even what happened. Please show me proof where i did not reply to the pm you "sent" 4 days ago to me. You sent me a pm on the third asking if
    it was shipped. I replied to that and you sent me a pm on the 8th which i replied to you on the 9th-today. Not gonna scam anyone, especially for $25.

7. Jay487

My sent items doesn't save any PMs but its odd because in the PM I sent you I said "Hey I didn't get the controller yet, do you have a tracking number?" - and today I sent you a PM telling you that I'm filing a dispute with paypal (since you didnt respond to the first PM) and you said you will try to send me the tracking information - so obviously you got the previous PM.

And the hard drive I originally wanted to buy that you sold locally on craigslist is now for sale again?

I'm not going out of my way to be a dick here but I sent you a payment on June 1st and your response was

8 days later I have no controller and then when you finally answered me you said I should have it by Saturday. It's now Tuesday. Just get your shit together and let me know what the deal is and I'll delete my posts in your feedback thread.

8. Pink.Shirt.Guy

Do you even know what you are talking about? As you stated previously you sent me a pm ON THE THIRD OF JUNE asking if it had been shipped. I REPLIED TO YOU THAT DAY OR THE NEXT DAY. You sent me a PM YESTERDAY asking where the item is. Then you sent me another PM TODAY. I REPLIED TO THAT PM TODAY SAYING I WILL GET THE TRACKING NUMBER. Where has it been 4 days since i didnt reply to your pm. And i obviously did get your pm there is nothing to deny. THAT PM WAS RECIEVE YESTERDAY. Where did i deny that i didnt get that pm? Please let me know what the fuck you are talking about.

i buy broken 360's of craiglist. Then part them out like sell the controller, power brick, and hard drive. Once i do that i get someone to fix the xbox and sell it. You can look at my threads in the past and see that i sold a bunch of shit for the 360. Any other questions? Give me some motherfucking room to breath.

9. Pink.Shirt.Guy

By the way you are really pissing me off with this "it took you 4 days to reply". "You finally answered my pm". What the fuck are you tripping on. Your the one who needs to get your shit straight. Once again you sent me a pm 6/3 asking if it had been shipped. I sent you a pm within that day or the next day saying it has. YOU SENT ME A PM 6/8 ASKING FOR THE TRACKING. THEN YOU SENT ME A PM 6/9. I SENT YOU A PM BACK 6/9. WHERE HAS IT BEEN 4 DAYS?

10. Jay487

Lol. Calm down dude, okay it wasnt 4 days my mistake, I couldnt check the dates in my outbox. Stop arguing over a god damn number and let me know what the fuck is taking you forever.

You're ignoring the fact that I paid you on the 1st, its now the 9th, and I don't have anything. You said you'd ship it the next day, you did not. You said I would get it Saturday. I have not.

Like I said, get your shit together and let me know what the deal is.

11. Jay487

if you go the doctor they could probably prescribe you something to help with this....

forget the 4 fucking days. its been 8 days since I paid. It was supposed to be shipped twice. It wasnt. Whats the deal?

12. Pink.Shirt.Guy

No its not forget the 4 fucking days. Your making up some dumb bullshit and thats what i hate. So lets see its been less than 24 hours. That brings it from you being "scammed" to just something happening in the mail right? Big ass difference. I shipped that shit the third priorty mail. I dont know what to tell you if you dont get it within a couple days just let me know and i will refund you the $25.

Its way different when someone is reading this and they think that i didnt reply within 4 days opposed to not replying for a whole 24 hours. Long time right?

13. Pink.Shirt.Guy

and its ok i dont need anything prescribed. Usually i dont bump into people like you. And thats after selling hundreds of things.

14. Jay487

You're making up some dumb bullshit too when you tell me youll ship it the next day, youll get it Saturday, etc :hsugh: Excuse me for thinking I'm being bullshitted when you tell me you'll ship it the next day and dont, and then tell me ill get it Saturday and I don't, then you tell me your roommate shipped it, and now you're the one that supposedly shipped it. :dunno:

15. Jay487

yeah people like me, people that want shit they pay for :rofl:

16. Pink.Shirt.Guy

Holy shit so it wasnt shipped the next day but it was shipped the day after that. What a big deal. Do i automatically know when you will get that shit in the mail? Usually it comes within 3 days. So lets see so far it has been 2 days late! Damnnnnnn that is soooo long right? I totally understand. Listen, you have to stop hanging onto words and picking at them. Yes i did not ship that. You understood that. Good job.:bowdown: I just happened to write i shipped it, i was letting you know whats going on.

17. Pink.Shirt.Guy

people that are impatient.:rofl:

18. Pink.Shirt.Guy

Anyways im doing arguing with you. Point is it has been shipped. Do whatever you feel is necessary.

19. Jay487

Did finally get the controller - just a bit late is all.

20. Pepe

Pepe New Member

did business with Pink.Shirt.Guy in this thread

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=4263061

since i am new, he offered to send $50 first, then i ship it, then he send the other $50. worked out great, i got my money, and he got a great deal on a phone. would do business again with him in the future no questions asked.

21. barfdogg

barfdogg Active Member

Bought a radar detector from him.

Received as promised

A++++++++ WOULD BUY AGAIN

22. Libera

Libera New Member

On 8/24/09 I sent $70 to Pink.Shirt.Guy through Paypal as payment for a Garmin Nuvi 650. He said it would be shipped the next day.

Near the end of August, I sent him a pm here saying I had not received the GPS. On 9/1/09 he replied saying he received the GPS back from the post office because he had shipped it in a USPS flat rate priority mail box and they would not accept it. He said he would ship it out again the next day. I was very upset about this and he agreed to give me a partial refund ($10) via Paypal because of his error.

On 9/8/09 I sent another pm saying I had not received the $10 refund through Paypal or the GPS. He said he had forgotten that I had asked him to send the refund to a different Paypal account and that he was unable to do that. He also said he shipped the GPS on 9/3/09.

I replied on 9/8/09 saying he could send the refund to the original Paypal account that I sent the payment with. I also said that perhaps the mail was slow because of Labor Day.

On 9/12/09 I sent an e-mail (through OT) and pm stating I still have not received the $10 through Paypal or the GPS. In the e-mail, I also said I wanted the partial refund and a tracking number that day or I would leave feedback in this thread and file a Paypal dispute.

On 9/14/09 Pink.Shirt.Guy responded to my pm saying I should have the GPS in a few days.

I replied saying I want a tracking number and the $10 partial refund he owes me.

On 9/15/09 he replied saying I should have the GPS by 9/17/09 and that he isn't giving me anything.

I replied asking for the tracking number. He has not replied with it, so I filed a dispute with Paypal.

As of 9/20/09 I have no GPS, no tracking number and no refund.

He has not responded to the Paypal dispute, even after I escalated it to a claim. Today (10/2/09) I filed a claim with my credit card company. Only part of the funds I sent were charged to my credit card though, the rest were in my Paypal account already.

He finally refunded the money to my Paypal account on 10/8/09.

Cliffs: Don't buy anything from Pink.Shirt.Guy.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009