Pink Floyd

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by trojanpimper, Nov 22, 2004.

1. trojanpimper

trojanpimper Guest

anyone here like Pink Floyd? or any classic rock??

2. Lord Quas

Lord Quas New Member

Who can't love Pink Floyd? As far as "classic rock," I like Led Zeppelin, Cream, Hendrix, et al.

3. trojanpimper

trojanpimper Guest

hell yea man. Im writing my senior thesis on Punk Floyd. I love Zeppelin as well and cream and Hendrix could never be forgotten. I cant stand country and pop music though.

4. uildaan

uildaan New Member

Yep there is my music tastes, i went to the pink floyd experience when they were in my city a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome, visually and musically.

5. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

Pink Floyd is my ultimate favorite band of all time. I also like RUSH.

6. Dalius

Dalius Guest

7. nobody

nobody New Member

"Punk Floyd", eh? honestly though I love Pink. I much prefer the pre-1983, but post Barrett Floyd to any others. Roger Waters and David Gilmour were really just an unbeatable combo, but alone each one lacks where the other excelled. It's a shame, really. Reunion concert someday? :x:

8. Dalius

Dalius Guest

i doubt waters and gilmour would even talk to eachother again...let alone tour together

i doubt even the gilmour-led floyd would produce something new....remember that pink floyd (gilmour-era) never officially broke up, they just haven't done anything for 10 years

9. Yeah, Pink Floyd kicks. I've been obsessed with classic rock for the past few years now. Before that it was hard rock/metal.