Pineapple vs jism flavor

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ElChupacabra, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

I'm curious how much pineapple or pineapple juice does it take to change the flavor of semen. I don't mind either, prolly my favorite fruit, but would I have to drink a big can o' juice a day or eat a can of them a day or does one jug of juice take care of you for a few days, etc.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Someone asked this on Loveline the other night. Dr. Drew said it's a myth and it doesn't work whatsoever....but it is healthy to drink :bigthumb:

It is true though that a lot of time the taste and consistency can be thinner and less disgusting if the man has a good diet. Lots of beer and fried foods can make semen gross, and I mean almost unbearable to swallow. Drinking water and an occasional healthy diet can do wonders.

3. ElChupacabra

Interesting. I like the "less disgusting" indicating your belief that no matter what it tastes like, it's still disgusting. ;)

I've been in a health food store. If that's healthy, I don't want to be it. (shamelessly stolen and edited from Ellen DeGenerhoweveryouspellit)

4. iwishyouwerebeer

Not at all. I've uh...tasted some grossness and other girl friends have told me horror stories. Luckily I met my bf whose cum literally doesn't taste like anything. As Falconer would put it "phantom cum" :rofl: Swallowing doesn't phase me in the least.

5. ElChupacabra

Oh, and in regard to thickness of semen, a book I read said that was related to how long it was since the last time you ejaculated, saying that if it was more often than every three days it would be much thinner. I haven't noticed that to be accurate, but I rarely go 2 days, let alone 3.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Of definitely. There have been times when my bf hadn't jacked it and then I gave him head. I didn't particularly notice a huge difference but he would laugh afterwards and ask if it was too much because he hadn't jacked it in a few days.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowrofl: @ "phantom cum"

I don't know if this is true or not. I'll tell you this much. I've been taking an assload of vitamin supplements lately and my cum smell has been strong as fuck.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

drink some pineapple juice and swallow a load and get back to us please chupacabra

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Yes, vitamins can affect it I think, at least certain pills and antibiotics, etc. But juices won't make it taste sweeter like my high school boyfriend seemed to think.

10. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I had no idea that a healthy diet keeps jizz light.

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

It is nice to know, though, that the girls who swallow my cum are actually going to walk away a little healthier. :hs:

12. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

my girlfriend has told me that mine sometimes tastes like jollyranchers

13. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

it's not a myth, but it depends on the person, and it especially works if you drink it within an hour of the deed.

15. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

It is definitely NOT a myth, although I love how some of these supposed doctors think they are the authority on sexuality and meanwhile lack any real experience.......

It does work, however you usually need to make sure your diet doesn't include too much fish/red-meat/coffee (none actually) say the night or two before. Basically you blow a load each night before; to clear it up, and drink a good glass and a half of pine-apple juice @ night; then say 1hour prior to deed, and there you go.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

Ok, so it's not a myth...but for it to work the normal man would certainly have to do more than just drink a glass of pineappale juice beforehand.

17. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yup, it works but def a lot more work than most should be willing to do. :hs:

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Im 100% sold on "myth confirmed"

it works on women and from what I hear, men as well. A healthy diet that includes fruits and vegatables makes a noticeable difference, and fruit juice can definitely be a part of that.

19. Drunklands

Drunklands New Member

I don't believe that for a second. Even if it took less than an hour for the juices/whatever to be processed by the stomach & intestines and into the glands that add fluids to sperm, these glands already have a small resevoir of fluid build up prior to the consumption of pineapple juice.

If it's been less than an hour and the semen tastes better than normal - it isn't the pineapple.