pimples near the lip... = herpes?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by citizen erased, Apr 18, 2005.

1. citizen erased

citizen erased jailbait tested, milf approved

i had developed some bad pimples around my lips about the time i met my girlfriend, i started using some chap stick but that was old and i think that caused me to break out -- anywho, she wears lip balm and i don't know if that's the problem

but i've been able to get rid of these pimples -- and im pretty sure its just a outbreak of pimples, nothing more -- she has no pimples on her lips

2. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

No pimples aren't herpes, it's cold sores that are a source of herpes. I think.

3. muzhik

muzhik Guest

Yep... if you get cold sores around your limps... it's HERPES "A"(i think)....

4. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

I had/have teh same problem, she swears she "doesnt get cold sores" but damnit I see them on ehr fucking face. I told her I dont care becaus eIv ahd coldsores befor so she didnt technicly give them to me. I just wish she would admit that her excesive kissing of men has left her with a desiese. I know what a acne looks liek and that aint acne...

carmex works great

5. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

no, pimples near your lip aren't herpes. they're PIMPLES.

7. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

Are you sure they're pimples? Perhaps they're blackheads? :dunno:

8. SimpleMethod

SimpleMethod New Member

"...carmex is coldsore highlighter." -Mitch Hedberg

9. She gave you the Herps dude at least that's what it sounds like to me

It's damn near impossible not to catch some type of herp virus while having sex especially oral sex-- Always use condom and dental dam

The main thing is to find out what type it is A B C some are worst then others

Head to the clinic and find out Asp

You really GoTta watch out for women now days they'll lie like a Mofo

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it's really easy to not catch herpes from oral sex.... when she doesn't have herpes....

11. Just because she says she don't have them doesn't mean that she Really don't have em'

Herps can stay in ones system for a long time without being detected

I wouldn't sweat it to much though just got to make sure that it's not a high level ABC etc etc I've read somewhere that 1 in every 4 Americans have herpes, the lip type not sure about the more serious ones.

12. TheAceOfSpades

TheAceOfSpades New Member

i know a lot of people with cold sores (lip herpes) my ex had them. i never got them from her though, thankfuly.

13. I remember a long time ago I broke out with a cold sore on the bottom part of my lip it's wasn't to bad didn't spread it was just a small rash type pimple.

I went to the doc and had them cheek it out they told me I was safe

A year or so latter it happened again same thing so I had the doc do one of those STD test the results came back negative that was about 12 years ago never seen another ... Pimple on the bottom of my lip ever since then.

I hear where your coming from though because I was nervous too

I'm pretty sure you'd be felling it by now if you had a serious condition of the Herps virus but you should still get it cheeked out to make sure that it's nothing serious I'm pretty sure that the test are still confidential even if you are under the age of 18.

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

you yourself said it, you've got a pimple and are both safe and std free. guess what, he's got the same thing... also, coldsores are herpes simplex type 1 or 2. they're not pimples. so basically, if you had a cold sore... you've got herpes. and the doctor cleared you.

also, i dont know what this "cheeking" process is... but it sounds interesting.