TAT piercing my lip

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rebel, May 14, 2004.

1. rebel

rebel Manchester United > All

i plan on piercing my lip on my own, i know my friend has this stuff that u put in your mouth and it numbs it, do i use that, or how do I do it? How do I make it steryle, and take care of it afterwards. I plan on taking it in an out (dont want parents to see lol) so should I stay at a friends the first night I have it so it can stay in and wear it while i sleep etc.

2. Gradey

Gradey Guest

Don't do it. if you do you are an idiot. Just pay the fucking $50 to get it done. And if you would have to take it out for your parents, thats gay, and two the hole will just close up. Just don't do it yourself for god sakes

3. rebel

i live in texas u gotta be 18 or get parents permission to get it pierced. both of my friends did it theirselfs and nothing happened to them no infections or anything

4. Kool-Keith

Kool-Keith Your freind

You aren't even supposed to take it out for the first month...and that is after you get it done professionaly. If you aren't 18 don't do it, it wont make you cool when your lip gets infected and you have to go to the hospital. None of the equipment or jewelry will be sterile unless you use an autoclave.

...but you probably won't even listen.

5. rebel

where can i buy fake lip ring? :)