TAT pierced "unit"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shantz, Nov 18, 2003.

1. shantz

shantz Guest

so im thinking seriously about getting my penis pierced - im not too worried about the pain - but i have no idea what piercing to get.

any thoughts or opinions on what works (looks) good? whats the ladies opinions on this subject? how long can you go w/o sex/ jacking off?

2. KeeperOfAcheron

KeeperOfAcheron I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of a

I am still going to go with the frenum. Simple, clean, and it doesn't stand out to much.

Good luck.

3. SuperFreak

SuperFreak Guest

That is what I did and I love it. The women like it to, help me to get 2 this weekend.

4. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

I hear that the apradavya (sp), a vertical piercing through the head of the penis ,is best as far as sex goes. Apparently aides withdrawal/insertion, stimulates the clit and seems to be the piercing best suited to the shape of a woman.

That's what I want, but I don't know if I can trust any piercers in my area. I've read that this is one of the harder piercings to do well and correctly. I'm not taking any chances with my one and only

EDIT: Healing time, I read is basically a 2 week "hands-off" policy. But it varies person to person and piercing to piercing. I thikn you just gotta keep checkin with it til it doesn't hurt anymore

5. Adonis

Adonis Guest

OK i have what the guy called a reverse frenum, meaning my peircing is on the top of my dick. When i have my curved barbell in it makes my dick look like it has ears. they say wait two weeks before any "use", but i didnt. Occasionally if my girlfriend is rough or something then it will be irritated but nothing serious. Just be sure the wash it as often as possible and to soak it in sea salt too. I have had mine for a little over a year now, 11/01/02. My girlfriend loves it and swears by it to any other girl.

RM

6. I've been told I should get mine pierced as well... just not sure what I want to get done down there :)

7. MP

MP New Member

what was the total healing time for the reverse frenum?

8. Adonis

Adonis Guest

I think it took longer than it should have because i used it often. But it shouldnt be too long.

RM

9. Gromer

Gromer Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K!

Don't do it!!!

10. Gromer

Gromer Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K!

:cool: Uncut > cut!

11. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

So you actually do it *with* the piercing in? Doesn't it tug and stuff? I'd be afraid that I'd tear it off inside (ugh), just because penis skin is so thin.

The only reason I haven't gotten my frenum done is because I didn't want to take it out everytime I did the deed... But if that's not the case, it may be getting done pretty damn soon.

Uh, that apradavya piercing... how does that affect the flow? Still able to piss without looking like a water sprinkler?

12. Alpha

Alpha it's only wrong if you get caught

my personal favorite would be a frenum. i have never been with a guy with a reverse frenum but i can image it would be :drool:

i say definately do it :bigthumb:

13. silver98camss

silver98camss New Member

I have an apadrayva, I highly recommend it. it never gets caught on anything, everything comes out just like there is nothing there, maybe a drip now and then, and the ladies love the way it feels...good luck

14. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Thanks :) What's the heal time on an Apadrayva? er, rather, how long before I can get my groove on? Few weeks like the Frenum? or is it longer because it's a deeper piercing?

15. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

:cool:

16. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

How long was the healing? What about the piercing process, you think you need a great piercer, so just someone who knows what they're doing

17. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

I saw something where someone said that any real piercer doesn't use a clamp. :dunno: Secondly, how do I find a good piercer? That's not the yellow book, and I'm not gonna ask random people who is a good dick piercer. Is there a directory of good piercers? How does that work

18. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

Danke.

19. vw16vcabby

vw16vcabby New Member

2 ways to get an apadravya. once goes through the urethra (centered), other does not--it is slightly off centered so it misses the urethra. Mine goes through the urethra.

The sensation of getting pierced is equal to getting shampoo in your piss hole--a burning feeling--this is due to breaking the urethra. the insertion of the needle through the fleshy part of the penis is nothing. It is the urethra itself that cause the discomfort.

the 1st day or 2, morning wood and hardons are your enemy. esp. morning wood. Make sure u have old undies on, and old bed sheets, as u will bleed. Your 1st piss will hurt a bit until the blood clot shoots out. make sure u drink plenty of water, and eat vitamins--stock up on centrium liek the week b4 u get pierced, and take it after u get done.

Sexually, i had to wait about 2 weeks b4 i could jerk it, and 4 months b4 the piercing was healed enough that i could change the barbell. It was still a full 6 months after i was pierced that i could have sex w/o any discomfort, as the friction of sex made for some discomfort. Make sure u change the barbell out from when it was 1st pierced. The original barbell should be longer- due to the swelling. If u try to fuck w/ that one, you will do nothign but snag it inside ur partner, and stretch the fuck out of it!!!

finding a proper piercer to do a apadravya is important. this is not the run of the mill piercing. Don't go to any ole shop. Ask to see pictures of previous work, and talk to the people if you can who have had it done.

I had mine done free hand. No clamps were used. my alignment is dead on. i have had it now for 4 yrs, been through various gauges--i seem to lose a barbell, bend them, etc... So a word of advice, have a spare barbell.

20. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

21. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Go with the Apadravya - you won't regret it. And you get three piercings in one: apadravya, PA, and reverse PA.

I have had mine done twice and it's great. You can get it pierced a couple of ways. I had mine done as a two part piercing - PA first, then a "freehand" apadravya through the crown and also one clean shot all the way through using clamps. I didn't notice a difference in sensation or healing time for either.

Also as mentioned you will probably get pierced with a longer barbell at first due to swelling. Do yourself and anyone you are having sex with a favor and change it out to a shorter post as soon as you start having sex with it.

Best place to find out about competent piercers is from people who are pierced. Just ask around and you will be able to make a decision pretty quickly.

22. vw16vcabby

vw16vcabby New Member

why is your frenum placed so far down on the shaft?

23. NickMode

NickMode New Member

Why should it be larger?

24. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

lol thats cuz you cant keep your hands off your pp

25. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

bah.. 12 is fine