TAT pierced my labret: pic and a question.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JiveTurky, Oct 3, 2006.

1. JiveTurky

JiveTurky viva la nog nog

i got my labret pierced a few days ago... its my only piercing besides my 00 earlobes.

i was wondering if i was mis-sized or if this is just the way it is.....

i really like the way the piercing looks.. ive wanted to get it for a long time, but it really irritates my gums and sometimes if im not seriously careful when eating i catch the thing on my lower teeth..... if i push the piercing with my tongue outward i have about an 1/8th of an inch of bar to spare...

[​IMG]

so there ya go. and yes.. im a goofy bastard.

cheers.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

get a fish hook labret stud, that may help. i rarely wear a post in mine becuse i catch it on my teeth and it gets annoying so i just wear a ring.

OR I think you could get a short little barbell with a plastic/acrylic end on the inside and it shouldn't hurt your gums as much as the metal.

It looks good tho, congrats!

3. Zyzzybalubah

Zyzzybalubah New Member

I think it looks pretty nice. Suits your face well.

4. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

I used to catch mine on my teeth at first but then after i had it for a while i didnt do it anymore. You can always try a different length labret stud and see what works for you.

good luck.

5. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

i think if he just got it, theres gonna be a healing time that needs to be taken into consideration. even after a week i had some swelling still and a normal sized labret stud was too short.

6. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

Yea, i agree. I was talking about after healing time, i should have said that. I was talking about the jewelry being too long and catching on his teeth when he eats. At first my lip was little swollen and the jewelry was tight and after that i would catch it on my teeth so i changed it out.

7. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

ah ok. i figured he was talking about changing it now and even with me taking stuff 2-3 times a day to reduce swelling mine wouldnt go down for a bit.

8. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

Your piercer should change teh jewellery for a shorter bar after a few weeks anyway.

That looks really low down.

9. JiveTurky

JiveTurky viva la nog nog

i pretty much decided fuck this thing... i chipped another tooth last night and it kinda made the decision pretty easy.

..so i took it out... maybe i will get my lip pierced or something but this thing wasnt working out.

its not very fun to have your fist all up in the front of your mouth trying to unscrew a small ass bead