A&P Picture on..

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Oilygear, May 5, 2009.

1. Oilygear

Oilygear Guest

Hello! If you the creative person or are interested in art - site "Picture On Million" for you!

This is the first creative project involving an exceedingly great number of people in the world. The uniqueness and originality of the project consists in that up to this moment, there has never been a single work of art created by hundreds of thousands of people. Just imagine yourself to be a co-author of the most unique and original work of art in the world; you will make it into history as the most extraordinary artist! The essence of the project is painting an electronic picture consisting of 1000000 dots through joint effort of our visitors. Every dot that is put may be of any color of the chosen pallet. It is only the dots that he/she has put himself/herself that each of the artists sees in color; the rest of the dots are in black. Until the end of the project, none of the participants will know what kind of masterpiece will come out. When the picture is finished, we will put it up to auction and the proceeds will be used for charity. In addition, (at each of our artists’ will) we will make up a list of creators of this original, unique work of art in the whole history of mankind.

2. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

3. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

Whoa slow down buddy...you think you can pull a fast one one me? I think you failed to realize that I am a cross breed
    between a black man and a silverblack gorilla. How you ask...well duh douchebag my mom was black and my dad was a gorilla.
    Everything you say and do comes right back to me and if you piss me off I will unleash a ferocity and vehemence on you
    that is unlike any other. Imagine this you're trolling RD making retarded posts when out of no where you hear a lound
    bang on your window. It's me bi0tch! Surprise! My swift appearence will startle you and make you sweat...I leave as
    quick as I arrive. You begin to think everything is ok, that is until you feel an unease in your instestines. See,
    what you didn't know is that I implanted something inside of you. You know those little hot wax mold makers they
    have at the Z00's well us gorrillas hate those. I implanted one in your rectum and every 48 minutes you will shart
    one little silver back gorrilla. It will hurt like fire and burn and the smell of hot wax will make you sick... This
    is to serve as a daily reminder to you...Don't fizuck with me.

4. DRAIGON

DRAIGON New Member

5. Climbing Cracker

Climbing Cracker I am the Devil. And I am here to do the Devil's w

6. Oilygear

Oilygear Guest

:fawk:

7. Oilygear

Oilygear Guest

ban// ban// For what?

8. DRAIGON

DRAIGON New Member

9. Oilygear

Oilygear Guest

not spam, it`s realy)

10. DRAIGON

DRAIGON New Member

11. Oilygear

Oilygear Guest

12. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

:rofl: :Owned:

13. ace3

ace3 mouthify my wang.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

14. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

whats on million?

15. psykosis

psykosis Go placidly amid the noise and the haste

YOU AND ME? WE'RE DONE PROFESSIONALLY.

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

This.

17. jaydub

jaydub Every calling is great when greatly pursued.

fuckin amateur