Pics of the ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JordanClarkson, Apr 6, 2008.

1. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Do you keep pics of your ex's? I recently deleted all of the nudes, but have a ton of us together on vacation. Do I delete all the pics with her in it so that it looks like I went on vacation alone? Or is it fine to keep the entire set?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Depends on how you feel. I do.. but don't worry about it UNLESS it's gonna affect you.

3. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i'm seriously contemplating this.

but looking back to ex's past, i don't have any feelings for them as i'm over them - i just zipped up their pics, archived them, and didn't open them until i felt i was ready.

4. JordanClarkson

that's a good idea. i can put them on a cd and whatever i dont want on my computer i can delete

5. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

I still have all of mine...not a big deal. Chapter of my life just like everything else that has happened

6. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I had to trash all of mine. It was too much to keep em.

I still have a vacation video. I never watch it but I can't get rid of it.

7. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Depends how badly it ended I guess. I've never kept any because, as Sick of Change said, it was a chapter of my life which is now over and I don't really have any motivation to look back on it.

But if you are unsure then zipping them up and putting them away for a while is a good idea.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I have a million pictures still of all my ex's...but that's because I'm able to look at all of them without a shred of "aww, I miss him..." Even the one's of me vacationing with past ex's.

I just look at them as if they are any other guy friend.

So if you look at them and feel a pang....maybe your best option is to either hide them away from plain sight or delete them :dunno:

9. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend *Fap fap fap*

Thats exactly what i do with ex's pictures, i never delete them. If they're up i take them all down and put them out of sight to help with the 'getting over' kinda thing. Then once i know im over them i can quite comfortably look at the pictures and almost smile and laugh about the good times to be fair!

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

had some for awhile, threw them away

11. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

:werd:

12. Smutty

Smutty OT Supporter

I have a bunch of exes pictures in the back of my closet, I pretty much forgot they existed until this thread so I guess it is pretty much pointless.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

i don't give two shits enough to extend the effort of a purge.

14. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I think this would really depend on how messed up you are by the breakup.

If you the breakup basically destroyed you and any mention of their name, their voice, a picture of them makes you feel like shit.... Then yeah, get rid of them.

Otherwise, I say keep them. You only live once, and despite the fact that the person in those pics is an ex whom you may never talk to there is no denying that the person had an influence on your life and was a big part of it for a long time. Because of this, I see no reason to get rid of the pics.... It's all part of the experience of life... all part of memories.

If you could would you erase all memories of them as well? (enternal sunshine of the spotless mind reference FTW).

I might suggest that if you're not over the ex to not look at the pics for quite a while... At least not until you are over them or found someone new that you really like.

15. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

yeah I wasn't on myspace then so I didnt have to do this, but I would have done the same :bigthumb:

16. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i think i just have pictures of us on vacations since they document something fun that ive done. the pics of just him and i being cutesy and couply i tossed right after we broke up as a way to erase him and move forward (and those were the pictures that i had out and visible, so it was better to not look at him every day)

ive sinced looked at the vacation pictures and i dont have any issue with having him in them. no feelings either way anymore, so not a big deal to keep them

17. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Never bothered me any.

18. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Any pics of my ex's from awhile ago i didn't bother to move to my new computer, and are gone now. I have pictures of my most recent ex's that involve us with other friends, no reason to get rid of those imo

19. JordanClarkson

Yeah I probably would erase all memories of her if I could. This is a screenshot from the movie that I altered to have our names on it:

[​IMG]

I never sent it out though :o

It's just that I use a picture gallery program that loads thumbnails whenever I open it, and she's put under "friends" so pics of her come up all of the time.

I did go through and erase all of the pics of her alone. But it just wouldn't be possible to erase everything because of all of the trips we've been together on and I can't simply just forget that she was never there.

20. JordanClarkson

I regret tossing out the pics of my old ex's so that's why I didn't want to get rid of them so quickly. But maybe it was the getting rid of all traces that really helped to forgive and forget.

21. JordanClarkson

I'm going to keep whatever I have that includes me since there's really no way to completely remove her from my life anyway. Half of her belongings are in my garage (I'm a dumbass for letting her store whatever she wanted here). I wish she'd come and get them since I'm not going to drive 4 hours just to give it all back. Plus I'm using her old computer as a home theater pc.

22. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

keep her nudes in case she she does something really fucked up in the future. at least you can post her pics online or on facebook so all her freinds can see. its nice to embarrass a bitch.

23. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I keep them. I don't get why anyone would want to "erase" part of their past just because they aren't with that person anymore... seems kind of highschoolish to me

24. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

well if the girl did something fucked up, then you dont want to be reminded.

25. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

thats what i did also