pics of my truck

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by JohnnyHempseed, Oct 26, 2005.

1. JohnnyHempseed

JohnnyHempseed WHITE PEOPLE CREW

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

under construction, 8 in cst lift, dual fox 2.0 shocks at all 4 corners custom rear shock tower.37x13.50R22 TOYO open country m/ts. 22in foose spank 8's.since pics were taken,,,esky handels, ss tailgate handle, road armor front and rear bumpers,flowmaster super 30's, cranked tb's and 2.5in block(instead of current 1.5) . new pics and interior pics soon...

2. JubjubRSX

JubjubRSX New Member

looks like a nice truck but all i can say if u drive it on the road..i seriously hate people like you that drive them honkey trucks on the street and blind everyone and are dangerous to everyone else on the road...... btw you should check laws i for one know here in california is that there is a hieght law on headlights and with a 8" lift its not legal here in cali....

people dont understand that
    offroad vehicles should stay....OFF THE ROAD!

3. integraMAHxC

integraMAHxC New Member

sick truck. u better play offroad with that beast. if u dont and wash it 6 times a day, ur a bitch that doesnt deserve such a nice ride.

4. rimshot

rimshot New Member

sweet truck, now you can drop it off at my house :bigthumb:

5. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

would be cool without the blinger rims/tires

6. Not All There

Not All There New Member

nice truck, but you can spare one of a pair of those shocks in the rear, and donate them to my team....

Air

7. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

You can definitely tell that it is not an offroad at all. The rims tell it all and how clean it is. I bet it might see one time of dirt or offroad besides when it is dirty off road. Pathetic and needs to be made actually offroad

8. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

ya rly

9. red97gst

red97gst New Member

compensating

:greddy:

10. darkrick

darkrick New Member

I agree.

And if those are the tyres that came stock, you should be shot. It's a waste of an off-road vehicle.
    Honestly, you could fit 44's on that thing and still get an insane amount of flex.

With the money you sound like you want to spend on it, you could turn it into one hell of a competition truck - and not some pussy ricer 4x4 :ugh:

11. JohnnyHempseed

JohnnyHempseed WHITE PEOPLE CREW

ok...how fuckin stupid are you??? do you honestly think those are the stock tires? much lesswould a 22in rim fit on them? theyre 37in toyo m/t's. and no 44's wont fit period much less with an insane amount of flex.. godamn youre retarted.....

12. Ronin

Ronin Guest

needs pics of offroad action

13. Kpdog

Kpdog New Member

why does everyone care if he takes it off-road or not. Who cares? He spent the money on HIS truck so it would look the way it does he should be able to keep everything clean without being called a bitch. Fuck if i had a truck like that you would never find me off road unless i had to be

14. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

maybe he shouldnt post it on the internet if he doesnt want other people to give their opinions? :greddy:

15. darkrick

darkrick New Member

I never said they were stock, only you should be shot if they were. Perhaps 44's wont fit, but it'd be close. But we'll never know for certain until you post pics of the current flex. And some of increased tyre size. Either way you've lowed yourself into the category of soccer-mums. You got a 4x4, it has very good clearance and you're just going to waste it. You would've been better off getting a damn street car and ricing it up. At least it wouldn't be a complete waste of money that way.

16. Oman4x4

Oman4x4 OT Supporter

Bew hew :mamoru:

Nice bumper choice, but I'm not convinced your shock mount is the best approach... I'd rather have them in line with the truck rather than the axle, and have the reservoirs on the inside so the shocks can be more vertical. As close to outboard shocks as you can get.

But yeah, I like the bumpers :cool:

[​IMG]

17. Dw!zzle

Dw!zzle New Member

You would buy a chevy.

18. Lil Slim

Lil Slim New Member

Ok look i belong and run an anti rice site. i know the difference. It doesn't matter whether he takes it offroad or not. No its not a waste some people either dont want to take their truck offroad whether its got good clearance or not. Sorry i havent seen you car/truck maybe i will look for it or did you not even post it here. so you sir are fuck1n retarded. Now try looking at my car a 1968 Camaro. I dont drag it and i put supposedly blingy rims on it by your standards. and if you still call it rice then take a look at the engine..now you may stfu now because not everyone uses the car/truck for the original purpose.

and the person above me who said ""You would buy a chevy."" what is wrong with that. solid well built cars...idk not much to say there but ok.

BTW nice truck i like it

19. RRated

RRated New Member

03' FX4 Supercrew.
    Just added the Rims/Tires.

20. RRated

RRated New Member

21. popsnbeer

popsnbeer New Member

IDK...44s is a big difference from 37's, plus it is a lot more stress on ur axles, towing abilities and loud as hell on the highway, Honestly the tires on this truck have to sit completely under the truck frame unless he cut the fenders, so I am doubting that he did this for articulation. I suggest lowerin it down two inches and cutting the fenders so the tires fit to keep it a little more stable (if this guy is actaully gonna wheel it). I am mad if this guy doesn't wheel his truck but honestly it is pretty hard to wheel anything that big. I am hoping he hauls some toys though or uses it for something beyond groceries, or else give the truck to me and I will show you how to break it ;)

22. popsnbeer

popsnbeer New Member

WOW, old thread lol

23. mw818

mw818 New Member

actually, in cali that truck is legal, the frame height from the ground has to be under 27 inches (for that truck) and if the tires stick out more than 3 inches he needs mudflaps, LEGAL =]