pics of my ram....

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Guest, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

i love you well at least the truck

im glad there are a few of us who dont realy give a hist if ourt cars can do 12s or what ever can they mud bog hell no we win

id like ot see a supra mud bog that would be cool ok ill stop rambling now

5. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL.... im pretty sure she can run 20s with no problem... heres a list of mods ive done so far...

Mods-
    3.90 gears, 3 inch suspension lift, Pro Comp ES3000 shocks, Pro Comp ES2000 steering stabilizer, waag grill guard, PIAA platinum H.I.D. headlights, K&N Gen II, fastman throttle body, autolite 3923s gapped @ 40, accel rotor, accel dist. cap, jacobs 8.5mm wires, 180 degree hypertech t-stat, 16x8 monster mod rims w/4.25 back spacing, 285/75/R16 BFG mud terrains, MPC 3-pc bug deflector, nerf bars, KC Highlights, dodge floor mats, dual 3 inch exhaust, draw-tite hitch, yellow wire loom, eclipse 6x9s.

soon to add --
    superlift tru-speed
    jba headers
    new exhaust from headers back w/2.5 inch pipes
    IAT re-location

i want high performance.. well as high as i can get it out of the truck... but id rather be able to go thru a puddle than outrun a civic LOL

but to each there own.....

6. We_Todd

We_Todd I'm a naughty squirrel.

You can get an IAT adjuster...it's plug and play(well cut then plug and play) from speedtweaks.net. That way you don't have to drill a hole in the intake and you could adjust/dial in the temp.

Nice truck.:bigthumb:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

hahah is funny you mention that... ive been talking with the owner of speedtweaks... hes here in austin and will get an IAT adjust shortly i hope...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

We need to race

We'll have to race. I have a 1979 Power Wagon Club Cab Long Box. 3/4 ton with 1 ton axles just no dualies (which i might buy with wells) and a unfactoy 440 Police Interceptor. 4X4, Eldorado diggers and like all dodges jacked up so u need a ladder to get in. fastest estimated is 130 and it was climbin fast yet. hehe:blue: its a fun little toy. Me and my friendf are gonna redo it. New box redo cab, paint it black with white stripes
    old style dodge do it new style hell yes

9. spoon-ex

spoon-ex Active Member

awesome ram, really like the black wheels

i might be getting a 79 or so chevy 1/2 ton this summer and doing some mods to it for offroading, but have to see how things go

10. Guest

Guest Guest

sweet ram:bigthumb:

I have a dakota R/T, the same color.
    not really a big fan of black rims but damn those look good on your truck. very nice :)