TAT Pics of my new.... well 3 week old tat

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hellraiser M.D., Jul 19, 2007.

1. Hellraiser M.D.

Hellraiser M.D. OT Supporter

Well I suppose I should of posted here after getting annihilated in the main (OT) section LOL.

My tattoo is on my right shoulder blade. It is a crest of an organization that I am involved with along with other symbols and things that I feel are close and important to my life.

Mostly UT/Texas themed which will always remind me the life long friends, memories, stories, and this great state I live in. I got flamed mostly because people just assume most people are rednecks here in Texas and blah blah blah.

Hopefully most of you all will see and respect it but in the end it boils down to the fact that I love it :).

anyways, it took just about 3.5 hours done at Texas Body Art. www.texasbodyart.com

pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eventually when i save up more money (still broke ass college student, I will be putting my family crest on my left shoulder blade 'close to my heart' as where my family is and will always be) and in between the two, have something connecting them... not sure what it will be, but hopefully eventually have a full back piece later on down the road.

hope you all enjoy the pics :)

2. Hellraiser M.D.

Hellraiser M.D. OT Supporter

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

sounds like you are stoked about it and thats all that matters.

good shit.

4. urbanlegend

urbanlegend One Love

:werd: