Pics of my '78 Trans Am Firebird :)

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by The_Blackened_Angels, Apr 27, 2004.

1. My 1978 Trans Am Firebird
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's in nice condition for as old as it is (just a bit muddy from our dirt road). Sorry the pics arent the greatest, its in our garage and theres not much space-I took a few pics as I was working on it (yes Im a chick so sue me) :)

2. hardcore... take it through a car wash and you'll be all set

3. chad2261

chad2261 New Member

nice...very nice. I've actually been thinking about picking up a 78-81 Trans Am for a project car. This is a dumb question but, how do you like yours? Any problem areas I should be looking out for?

4. Its perfect-the only problem is cops pulling you over for sport lol. Seriously there havent been any real problems with it in about 10 years, maybe even longer (my dad owned it before me). Its a great car.

5. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Chicks that work on their own cars are the coolest. :bigthumb:

6. chad2261

chad2261 New Member

especially when said car is a 70's TA :bigthumb:

7. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Looks nice! I like the color. Did you see the episode of Pimp My Ride on MTV where they totally re-did an '81 TA? They did alot of stuff to it that was stupid, but they kept the outside looking nice.

8. Thanks :) and nope didnt see it, I dont get MTV or anything :)

9. I hate when they put those ridiculous huge chromes on classic cars. I thought the rims they picked for the T/A were worse than the ones they slapped on the mustang. They did get the body looking nice, but they always have to do ridiculous crap like chandellers (s/p) or rivers in the cars.
    But did anyone see the latest (or second latest) Super Street when they were running this Skyline around Hollywood and they came across a hot blonde in a Banditized 77 Trans Am? Pretty gnarly.

10. MonsterCos

MonsterCos Guest

I love these!!! When i come over to the US for a year i think i might buy one of these just to smoke about in! or a Buick GN as there not to slow ;)

11. nateg

nateg New Member

Chicks that work on their own cars>*.* :bowdown:

12. dednyori's

dednyori's Brunettes FTMFW!

Looks nice :bigthumb: Which motor? 350? 403?
    Can't wait to see some pics once it's cleaned up and shinin' :)

13. PeteRR

PeteRR Guest

Looks okay. You have any plans for it? As for women working on their own cars: at our local cruise spot there's a Chevy p/u that 2 women in partnership have completely tricked out. Including a supercharger and airbags for lifting and lowering it. Probably the best modified vehicle in our area. They did all of the work themselves.

14. No plans for it yet. In a few years I may sell it to a collector tho :) it's practically mint condition, just a bit dirty