A&P Pics from my new camera

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by JordanClarkson, Jan 4, 2005.

1. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I just got a Konica Minolta A200. This thing is pretty sweet. It takes awesome pictures. 2/3 CCD, 2.3fps, full manual, 30fps VGA/15fps SVGA video with sound, 7.1x zoom, 4x digital zoom, 8 megapixels, Minolta GT 28-200 lens, f2.8-f11, up to 1/3200 shutter, and optical image stabilization :bowdown:
    I took some shots in my room that were pretty sweet but nothing special to look at, just to test the camera's detail which is pretty amazing. Here are some pics of tonight of a $8 million house. They're not very good because the moon was completely covered up so it was to dark. I'm looking forward to learning a lot more and using it to its full potential.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

both 15s exposure and f2.8, focus infinity. It's supposed to go up to 30s but I have to figure out how to get that. I was freezing my ass off while I took around 25 shots playing with different apertures and focuses.

2. Tomash

Tomash Active Member

Damn, the first one's sweet.

3. m0shi

m0shi Guest

How did you do the first one? Just messed around with white balance?

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I desaturated it quite a bit and adjusted the color balance on the grass to bring out more detail, but it didn't show up much. I was going for an IR effect