Picnic ideas?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JumboJym69, Sep 22, 2006.

1. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

My girlfriend's birthday is next week and I would like to do something nice for her. Money is kind of tight right now so I can't take her out some place really nice or buy her lots of gifts and I think taking her on a nice picnic would mean a lot more to her anyway.

But honestly I have never been on a picnic so I don't really know what I should bring. I know I need to keep it pretty simple so I was thinking about a bottle of wine, some fruit (grapes and strawberries) maybe some cheese and crackers or something. I would really appreciate any suggestions yall could give. Thanks

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

simple homemade deli sandwhiches come to mind.

Also, if possible, bring some of her favorite foods (keep it simple though).

The nice thing about picinics is, it's supposed to be simple. You don't want to bring a huge elaborate meal.

Also, bring other beverages than just the wine.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I dont really know what else...maybe something that makes music? Dont forget bug spray. Also a blanket or something if you are going to be on the ground.

Thats a great idea though...a picnic can be just as romantic, if not more so, than a nice expensive dinner somewhere.

4. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

A picnic is a fantastic idea, especially if you're low on cash. Go grab some fresh bread, cold cuts, small bags of chips, and you're set. Throw together a few different sandwiches and voila - your girl will love you for it! Fruit is good, but whatever she likes b/c that shows you really pay attention and care. Alcohol is always a plus!

5. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

Make sure you take her somewhere beautiful that may over look the city or river. Just some good ol sandwiches and juice is good. Fresh fuit also would be really good. Whats her favourite snack foods? I think she will really enjoy this :big grin:

6. ally

ally awh kittah

What an awesome idea :love: also I would make a cute homemade card...chick dig it :mamoru: (or at least I did when my SO made me a card)

7. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

My bf and I did this back I think last april.

We had a blanket and I went and bought little premade sandwhiches from the grocery store. Fresh cut up fruit, I brought water and a coke for both me and the bf.

It was great we laid out the blanket and ate, then got up and skipped rocks in the stream right next to where we were. I thought it was fun but my bf has bad outdoor allergies he was good for about the first 45 min and then it was sort of a downhill slide from there.

8. toezter

toezter New Member

idk if parks around your areas has them but..

one park here has a big picnic building that has a 4 story viewing area (enclosed) which you can rent out a key from the city. i've always thought it would be a good idea to set up something up there prior going out. what the hell is wrong with me?

9. kavery

kavery New Member

Awww picnics are so sweet, especially if you can find somewhere really quiet and pretty. I hope you have a lovely time!

10. sweetersin2185

sweetersin2185 "You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a

Pick a quiet location and bring a camera. Taking a few good pictures while she's so happy will make for great memories (and possible gift ideas) later. Very sweet idea. And just a handwritten note would probably be fine...my SO writing a few lines about what he likes about me, why he loves being with me, or how I bring out the best in him is always the best.

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

whipped cream and condoms.

or "fun food"