pick up tip: eye contact.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Nov 7, 2007.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

"Eye fuck every one, every time"

its a self afirmation, a strategy, and a quick way to put the proper smile on your face when the situation arises.

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It means stare them down until they take their clothes off and say fuck me please. Duh.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

obviously its a cheesy pun.. but i find it works well.

As a strategy it works because it easy to follow. I don't care if she might be looking at the guy next to me, or maybe is just interested in my tshirt, because by the time i figure it out, the moment is gone, so the right move is strong eye contact either way.

and just saying it in my head gives me a genuine proper sexual confident smirk. that "yeah... thats exactly what i was thinking about doing to you" smirk.

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Skull fuck, you are such a prude viper.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:hs: I'm not even going to argue against its effectivness, but that is some creepy shit.
    You make me appreciate my SO so very much

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

out of curiosity, is there anything you can think of that could make it less creepy when some people do it then others? obviously attractive people more so then unnattractive people, but is there anything else?

Ive often wondered why i find it so difficult to overstep things into creepy. Ive tried pushing things far beyond what should be considered reasonable, and all the feedback I get is still positive.

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Honestly, a LOT of it how you look. Certain men are incapable of looking creepy, no matter how hard they try.
    However I think what generally makes something creepy is when the behavior is continued after it become clear that the girl doesn't want your attention.

Because of this i'm over-sensitive to the creepy,as i'm never really looking to hook up/find a date etc (I have either a bf or a fuck buddy at all times, if i have a FB, I am not looking for a bf, meaning you have nothing to offer me). Therefore almost all advances are unwanted, and I think i make that clear, and yet they continue, sigh.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I remember a girl in summer camp when she was 13 came back and informed us mirthfully she just had eye sex with some boy. They had sex later on. Eye fucking ftw.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

ahh.. see I would never stare at a woman who was looking uncomfortable. Im talking about that moment where your eyes accidently meet and you look back expecting the other person to do the same.

and by advances are always unwanted, are you saying that if you have a FB and some attractive male made eye contact and smiled, you wouldnt even contemplate flirting a little just for fun?

10. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Probably not, I mean maybe if I was drunk or exceptionally bored, but I have plenty of friends, and regular sex, so I don't really see what the point is.
    (keep in mind, my type is nerdy and shy and probably incapable of eye fucking me)

11. dazmanultra

dazmanultra New Member

:)

12. JohnJohnJohnson

Ok, so you don't like sexy eye contact. :dunno: Some people live off of it.

13. crown royal

crown royal Active Member

I would love to do this, but considering that I don't have the nicest looking face, I would worry too much about coming off as creepy rather than interesting.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I absolutely loathe when men stare at my chest. When I was single I would just walk away from those guys. I know I have glorious tits. I even try to cover them, but to no avail sometimes they just stand out. The guys who I've dated have always been the men that didn't just eye fuck the shit out of me, they were the guys who made eye contact with me. And guess what? The guys who made actual eye contact with me were the men that made me nervous and giddy at the same time, because they came off confident.

15. crown royal

crown royal Active Member

I don't usually stare at chests. When I first see someone, I give them a glance. Then I seldom look at them ever again.

16. JohnJohnJohnson

um... "eye fucking" = prolonged eye contact, dunnit?

17. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Pics of your tits?

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

edit - nevermind because obviously I can't read.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

Just to clarify, when I have heard of eye fucking, I have always heard it being used to mean, "Prolonged, sexually charged eye contact."

20. iwishyouwerebeer

When I've heard "eye fucking" it's always been referring to the idea of someone checking you out all over or at least in areas other than in your eyes...It makes no sense to me that looking into someone's eyes for a long period of time should have the word "fucking" attached to it.

Wedding Crashers "That girl in the proper hat just eye fucked the shit out of me." :mamoru:

21. JohnJohnJohnson

I guess that makes more sense. Except that, as you say, it's sexier to focus on the eyes than to scan down the whole body, so that would make "prolonged eye contact" make more sense.

With certain girls who are more prone to seductive behavior, I like to glance only briefly at body parts, i.e. as if she has successfully distracted me from conversation with her breasts/legs/whatever, but only for a moment. Then it's a challenge to see if she can distract me further by stepping it up or, say, fucking me. That's the idea anyways. Depends on the girl though, IMO.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

I guess I would never consider long intense eye contact as "eye fucking" because I can't help but think of the word "fucking" as anything other than that. I'm a girl, possibly a naive one, and I like to think that a guy making actual eye contact with me is a way of showing respect and not just checking out my T & A, you know? Don't get me wrong, there are times I dress to the nines to impress, but at the end of the night I'd still rather have a guy I connect with mentally more than physically.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

Maybe you would find it more appealing from a different perspective.

Would you ever eye-fuck a guy you wanted to attract?

(By my def. obviously)

24. red_fox

red_fox New Member

I was about to say that. I think if you're eye-fucking girls, then you'll only attract the girls that would want to be eye-fucked and the rest will think of you as a creepy dude. So I think the chances of it working are higher in a bar or a club where these things happen more often.

But it's not me. I like a couple drinks to work up the courage to go over and talk to a girl

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  25. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

so...pics of your tits?