TAT Pic of my tattoo... thoughts?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bausk, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Bausk

Bausk New Member

I had an idea for a tribal, but I didn't want a tribal like everyone and their brother has. I asked the artist for something more "organic" with a kind of life/death (decay) feel... sort of a ying and yang (thats kind of a stretch...). This is what we came up with.

It isn't finished yet, I need to come up with the extra cash to get the rest filled. :o After that, I was thinking of an addition/extension up onto my shoulder to my chest and back, any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

i like it. It'll be interesting to see it when it gets filled. I like how the top part looks like the bottom part, but if you try to match pieces up and find symmetry you can't.

3. chakup

chakup Guest

Ultimatetly it is a matter if you like it or not, I think it looks farily original and I like it. what do you think?

4. threecar

threecar Guest

I like it.

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

actually it looks completely symmetrical to me.. just that the top is a complete opposite meaning its flipped both horizontally and vertically

6. Benson

Benson Guest

7. Boosted4g

Boosted4g New Member

not bad. i aint got tribals but it looks pretty good. Flows with your arm and all.

8. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

so you mean like a 180 rotation? not sure, but i like it either way. it's one of the few tribals i've ever liked. my only difference in preference is that it's all black... my roomate's tribal has faded blue tips, and it's SICK

9. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.