SRS physical injuries are making me super depressed

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Aug 9, 2006.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I just want to go to the fucking gym. I can't afford any more visits to a real doctor, so I have to shit $150 to try ART that might fix my shoulder. So I decided I would "cut" to lose some fat, then I got an increadibly nasty case of shin splints. Now I don't have anything to do at all for fun. I can run a caloric deficit or even just eat maintenance calories and lose muscle mass in addition to fat, or eat enough to keep the muscle and get fat.

i don't really know what to do at this point.

2. So, you didn't take the recommendation about reading from the other thread, even now that you're injured and have some time.

It gets a lot easier once you get into. Your kind of stuck in "can-opener stuck in can mode" until you put some effort into it. Your mind is worth exercising more than your body is, get it? It's the part of yourself that makes doing or communicating anything meaningful- including physical exercise, which in my opinion doing at a gym is a waste of my precious life nowadays.

Here, these will help cheer you up, but not the way CwG, Vinge, Hogan, Clarke, Lao-Tzu, and Homer can:
    http://www.curlydavid.com/quotesc.html

"The human mind is an infinite resource, as long you don't squander it" - James Hogan.

regards

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I'm going to a physical therapist today. Hopefully this shit will work.

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You're super depressed. Its not about anything. Its not caused by your physical injuries. You're super depressed. ;) Doing anything about that?