Physical attraction issue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ludwig, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Ludwig

Ludwig New Member

whats up guys/gals, heres the situation

Theres a girl I sit next to likes me and tries to set up a "date" or hangout (I assume she looking for a relationship) this week which is spring break . Note this, I never have a girlfriend before and I'm doing fine myself in my current situation in college. She already asked my for my number and called me what am doing during the week. I said nothing much. So I said sure lets go out. But the thing is that I'm not attracted to her, shes not unattractive either. Probably above average and she has a great personality. Is it wrong to think that because shes average looking I shouldn't date her? I don't have high standards either. I probably have to break it to her that I'm not currently looking for a girlfriend. Also came from another country 4months ago. If you dont understand what I just said ask me and i'll clarify.

2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Going out with someone you're not attracted to is kinda a waste of time and money, no?

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd:

4. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

if you've never had a gf, and you're attractive enough for a girl to hit on, what's the deal? :hsugh: you have issues? :o

most guys who haven't had a gf would love a girl to hit on them