Physcho Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by stevogabe, Feb 10, 2006.

1. stevogabe

stevogabe OT Supporter

Alright heres the deal. i liked this girl last year from april-aug. GIRL "A" had a boyfriend and we both liked eachother. when august came around i was done waiting for her to leave her boyfriend so i moved on. so when homecoming came around i asked this other GIRL "B" out and i heard from a friend that GIRL "A" was going to break up with her boyfriend so she could go with me. that didnt work out for her but i had a good time with GIRL "B".

from then on GIRL "A" would always try to hang out with me and i didnt pick up or respond to anything she said to me. now i just go on and pretend like GIRL "A" isnt there but i know GIRL "A" still looking at me and waiting. ive been an asshole to her and she still seems like she still wants me.

sadies is coming up and this friend of mine came up to me and asked if id like to go with her. i told my friend i didnt know. so i asked my friends and theyre like go along with it and let her touch you. i was like hell no i dont want GIRL "A" to do that and i dont want to do anything with her. i really dislike this girl and it feels like she is haning on to me hoping that there is still something between me and her. what should i do?? it seems like she enjoys it when i ignore her. i mean ive been an asshole and she still wants to go to sadies with me. AHHHH:dunno:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

I have no idea which girl(s) you are talking about. How about give them names or girl 1 and girl 2 or something? :dunno:

And use paragraphs? Sure makes it easier to read.

3. stevogabe

stevogabe OT Supporter

gotcha

4. jdm-cd5

jdm-cd5 Guest

fuck them both without the other girl finding out

5. BTA

BTA New Member

yay for highschool

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:rofl: Don't you know that never works? When you're in a relationship with someone (not even necessarilly sexual) there's rarely anything you can hide forever. The truth WILL surface and come back to bite you in the ass eventually.

7. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

quick richie..call fozie he'll know what to do. the fonz always knows what to do.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Okay, now that you've cleared up your post, you need to learn something - the more you pull away from women, often the more they will like you. You could just tell her that she had her chance and she blew it and see if she takes a clue. If not, just try to be friends with her. Talk rudely about sex all the time, making crude jokes, talk about other women you like, and talk about cars & computers all the time - non-stop. She should get offended and bored in about 30 minutes. Of course, don't touch her or flirt with her.

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Not to worry, young one. You'll grow eventually.

10. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

sadie hawkins dance in my khaki pants... haha

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

Like I've said before, age doesn't equate to maturity. I've met people in their 50s who are less mature than I am. That is one hump you DEFINITELY need to get over.

I'll grant that there are some things that people keep secret for long periods of time -- but when it comes to most of those things, especially as serious as we're talking about here, the secret will NOT stay a secret forever. "I was born in the morning, just not THIS morning."

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I'll agree with this. I was a complete idiot until I hit my 30's. God, I feel sorry for the friends who put up with me, they were great people for doing that! :bowdown:

13. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

Yeah, i was aiming for one of them!!

14. stevogabe

stevogabe OT Supporter

thanks i think ill try that.