Photoshop CS2 BLOWS for HDR...(My plea for help)

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Trlstyle, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Trlstyle

Trlstyle New Member

I posted this on a photography forum, but i want to see if you guys have anything to offer.

"I wont even waste your time with the garbage images that CS2 produced in the "Merge to HRD" feature, so ill get right to the point.

What are some good HDR-only programs that you have good experience with? I would prefer something low-cost or free, but I like the results of a well-done HDR image, so if i need to shell it out, so be it.

As a side note im 100% sure i am shooting these images, and merging them correctly. I have used between 3 and 8 images all shot in 16 bit RAW.

Thanks in advance! "

[​IMG]

2. Jonny Chimpo

Jonny Chimpo OT Supporter

wrong forum

3. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

photo******. I'll complete the ****** when you figure out the right forum to post this in. Also... I don't think merge to HDR is what you're really looking for here... if your goal is to ........ again, I'll finish once you figure out the right forum.

4. Trlstyle

Trlstyle New Member

Way to establish yourself as a toolshead. It COULD be the correct forum, you obviously have nothing posative to contribute anyway...amerature! I know you are gonna say "Photomatix"

The pic i posted was NOT a potental example of an HDR image, or one i would like to create in HDR. it was simply a "pic for clicks" that i used in another forum. ust because im new dosent mean i wont school your ass.

now...any other things you would like to mention OTHER than Photomatix?

5. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

you're new here... I'll let it slide. Post in here http://forums.offtopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94 you're not going to get serious replies when you post in the wrong forum.

6. Trlstyle

Trlstyle New Member

Fair enough, I seemed to have skiped the Photo forum on accident the first time around.