A&P photoshoot with a friends '04 Mustang

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Tikigod, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Tikigod

Tikigod New Member

I dont post much but I wanted to share these pics because I think they came out relatively good. Had the opportunity to take some pics of a friends brand new '04 Mustang GT a few days ago.
    All pics were taken with the Canon Digital Rebel and the kit lens, except for a few that were taken with the 70-200mm F4L lens.
    enjoy,
    ibfordsucks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Moose

Moose New Member

very nice, do you have any high res pics?

3. Tex

Tex Now with avatar™

So, that's an off-road Mustang, right? How big was the lift kit? :mamoru:

I find the lighting a bit off-putting, I personally think the shots would have been better from the well-lit side of the car, although I realise this may not have given you scenery in the background that was as nice...

4. tefnut

tefnut build

That really is professional quality photography :cool: what were your Photoshop adjustments?

5. Tikigod

Tikigod New Member

thanks

I took all the shots in RAW, used the program Canon ships with the program to adjust the saturation and contrast (both very little) converted to jpeg - then used an action script from www.dpreview.com one of the forum members there provided to add some sharpening.

6. Hua

Hua AZN photographer crew

Nice shots, but the sun is on the wrong side of your shot.

7. Z.

Z. _____

I was going to say the same thing. And I noticed that in the EXIFs of these, a little exposure compensation was used.. perhaps your effort to not blow out the sky? Seems that made the car come out a little underexposed, unless that's what you were going for. Nothing a little leveling and curves couldn't fix if you weren't . . .

8. Tikigod

Tikigod New Member

exactly, it was an overcast sunny day with really bright white skies for the majority of the shots so I was attempting to now blow the sky out so bad. Im still working on these shots for the most part but Im overall happy with how they turned out, printed a few out at work on the Fuji machine and they look fantastic.