Photobucket and Tinypic won't load on my computer

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by el gayvo, Jan 26, 2008.

1. el gayvo

el gayvo Active Member

wtf?

It started when I installed firefox several months back, though I doubt that is the problem because I tried uninstalling it and they still wouldn't load. I checked all the settings, made sure both sites were not blocked via Adblock plus or from the browser itself. The only way to view either site or its images is through a proxy site. They won't load in firefox, IE or any other browers I have tried. any ideas? I've googled this issue and found someone having the same problem on another message board but no one could figure it out.

Its annoying as fuck because half of OT uses photobucket and tinypic and all the underage naked jailbait threads are usually photobucket.

2. Chris

Chris New Member

Some type of virus/spyware is my guess if it wont work in IE or FF

3. el gayvo

el gayvo Active Member

I've scanned my pc with every anti-virus and anti-spyware program in existence :hs:

4. Doc Brown

Doc Brown Don't make me make you my hobby

The only thing I know of that could block those two sources on both browsers
    would be something similar to SpywareBlaster, since it works with both IE and Firefox.

There are no doubt other programs that do the same. Look in your program list to see what you're running.

(Spybot S&D has that built in as well)