A&P photo retrieval

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by LAYNFRM, Sep 16, 2004.

1. LAYNFRM

LAYNFRM Guest

i have a sony cybershot p-10, and i accidentally deleted a photo that i definitely wanted to keep. is there ANY way i could retrieve it somehow? i was deleting all the crap i had already put on my comp so i could put the new stuff on my comp, and deleted one that i wanted to keep. any help would be appreciated.

2. sony

sony Active Member

Theres some CF card recovery programs out there. I know LEXAR has one that comes with its card readers. You might be able to find it. Jus todn't take any more pics or format it again.

3. bosox

bosox *

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

yeah... 1) don't take any more pics or format the card
    2) see #1

3) data recovery software. I've had good luck with "handy recovery" for simple file deletes, but if you've formatted the card you'll need something more thorough. the other app i've used lately is called "recover my files" and does a full sweep of the disk.

5. LAYNFRM

LAYNFRM Guest

shit, i've taken more pics since then. it's on a magic gate card. where can i get one of these readers that might can recover it? or anything that will.

6. LAYNFRM

LAYNFRM Guest

alright, went to walmart, and i looked at the lexar card reader they had, and it had no software that came with it. just the card reader. where can i get one that will at least hopefully be able to help me?

7. barnold999

barnold999 New Member

If you have taken more pics since then you are 99% chance of being screwed.