Phone Comparison...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by CappyStyles, Feb 10, 2005.

1. CappyStyles

CappyStyles New Member

2. Ironhead

Ironhead Guest

I have an MPX220. Everything you've read that's negative about the phone is true. The Windows Media software is buggy and the earpiece is too quiet, sometimes even on speakerphone mode but yet the phone can get loud as hell when you're playing music. It's not a bad phone but if I had a choice, I'd go with that other phone.

3. qtipboy

qtipboy They taste like burning!

lol the sx66 runs circles around the mpx220. my friend used a 220 for a few weeks until he got sx66 along with me

4. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

I use the MPx220 and sell both.

As long as you have the latest firmware in the 220 its a decent phone. Love mine. Only bad thing is they have about a 1/2 second delay from flipping to answer and the time that the other party can hear you. ends up with a lot of "hello.....hello?" situations.

Mine hasn't locked up, haven't had any media player issues. Volume could be a little louder but for the most part isn't an issue

SX66 is a totallyl different ballpark really. Size wise its double that of the 220. Very very nice display on it. They do seem to have some bluetooth issues. The camera might be bad on the 220, but there isn't one in the SX66.