phone call and now i am awake

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by katatat, May 14, 2007.

1. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

my ex boyfriend just called me. said he just called to say "hey" which is a bit strange since about three weeks ago he said he wouldn't talk to or see me for a month, being relatively middle of next week. then my friend was at a party with him and told the friend he had to wait two more weeks and didn't wanna go back on his word; this was cinco de mayo.

either he gave in

or

his concept of time is lost.

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

idk tahts wierd jus brush it off hes proli doing it to b an asshole i kno a guy lik that kind of annoying jus move on

3. katatat

i'm not sure. in a way it just sounded as though he was maybe thinking of me and wanted to hear my voice but didn't know of how to go about doing it. i think he assumed i would be asleep, which i was, but when i answered wasn't sure of what to talk about.

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

its def possible but i dunno jus b careful dont want to get hurt by this guy (not saying u 2 broke up bcause of that jus saying better safe then sorry)

5. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

so how did the convo go?

6. katatat

well at first we were kinda catching up on what we'd been doin since we last spoke: me-work, working out w/ friend at lifetime fitness, finished school stuff, missed very important doctors apt. about possible cancer, went to a party couple nights ago, planning a party

him:just hanging out, partying, leavin for cali w/ friend for a bit coming back on monday

asked him how the family was, how two of our mutual friends were, if he'd been on any dates, if he had gone to 07 prom for some weird reason-said yes to joke around with me in the way he used to when we were together

that was the basic jist of our convo.

7. the ground folds

how long did you guys talk for? im kinda in something similar with my ex right now. We usually talk every few weeks.

8. katatat

well in the first initial phone call i think it was about 7 min. or so. then he had to pee and let me go and then called back. and that was around 14 min.

9. the ground folds

how long ago was the break up? who broke up with who? small details?

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

gut reaction....

he is missing you after the breakup, and/or wants to try to get back with you for a little bit for some sex.

Not meaning to rag on him, but it happens a lot after a breakup...the partners start missing the security and sex.

11. katatat

we've been broken up for awhile. i still hung and talked to him here and there, some times more than others, and we'd still get into arguments and other times we were fine. but before the "not talking for a month" thing came along, we were being friends but only talking about twice a week and seeing each other maybe once a week or every two weeks. we both know that he does not need a gf because he has yet to figure out who he is as a person and what he's gonna do with his life. so even though him and i aren't together i was still trying to be a friend to him since we know each other extremely well and can help one another.

12. katatat

we have no intentions of being together. just friends. we haven't been together for awhile now. i've had a bf since him and i have been broken up. he and i just kinda feel that there was a lot between us so if in the future we somehow meet up and aren't with anyone we could try again. but this is like at least 5+ years down the road.

13. katatat

we've been broken up for quite awhile. i think it is just harder because he and i were each other's first long relationship. we lost our virginity to each other and a bunch of other stuff. i'm really like his first gf in general. and we still hung out off and on a year after we've been broken up, but just recently things got to the point where he decided he can't talk to or see me at all. he said he's trying to get over me, but (not to sound superficial) he probably never will. we had a really strong real relationship when we were together. i mean no one forgets their first love.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

given where this relationship is supposed to be, you are putting way too much thought into this. Let it go. Learn not to wonder "what is he thinking" when he calls. You most definitely havn't moved on much and should definitely avoid contact until you can really start to think of him on a more casual basis.