Pheromones thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

A while back I found a good site that discussed different pheromones and had a forum and everything. Then one day Firefox decided to erase all my bookmarks.

Let's discuss pheromones here. I mean the bottled kind. Anyone have any experience using these?

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

heard its worthless

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

if i think a girl is hot i really dont think pheromones will make a difference, unless its like already a girl im interested in and she's using them to get me into some mood or shomething. dont really see a point. know a girl who i thought was ugly who used them and i still thought she was ugly even after she put them on lol.

4. gkremian

gkremian New Member

That's because, from all I've seen, the human sense of smell isn't attuned enough to pick up any pheromones. They're practically useless to us, so anyone that buys them is wasting money. Stick with commerical perfumes or colognes. :rolleyes:

5. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

How are commercial pheromones connected to natural pheromones? I've seen some studies that scent does play a role in attraction (e.g. a women being more drawn to an article of clothing a man she's attracted to was wearing rather than one worn by another guy). When things start to heat up they also seem to add to the experience.

Of course, this relates to two people who are interested in each other and may have more to do with creating associations between how a person typically smells rather than the properties of the smells they are giving off (wow, that sounds incredibly gross).

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

There is no scientific evidence to show that any commercially produced pheromone product works. I've tried a few over the years with zero results.

Alcohol works much better! :p

7. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

One time I met this woman at a friends house, I was unbelievablly attracted to her but she was interested in my friend and she was married. Then the second time we were together, I was even more attracted to her and asked my friend if he cared if I pursued her. He didn't but thought I was a bit nuts going after a married woman....so did I as that's completly not me. In fact, in the past, I've always steered clear of married women even when they were coming on to me.

So the thing is, I started calling her and on the phone, I was stunned....she was boring and I wasn't attracted to her at all. It was crazy because every single time we were together (we never slept together but her husband was gone a lot so we went out a couple of times with friends and what no) I found that I was insanely, intensley attracted to her....I was VERY powerful. But on the phone....I was not very interested in her at all. When we were in person, the conversation was easy and we talked a lot!! On the phone...meh.

It was really surprising how dramatic the difference was and I've never seen this before or since...with any woman. So the only thing I attribute it to is pheramones....afterall with her hubby out of town, she admitted she was very horny. I dunno...it might have also had something to do with her amazingly in shape body and long blonde hair, tight butt and big boobs....but I think it was more to do with pheramones.

Regardless, I quit pursuing her cuz it was wrong.

8. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Its easier to just learn to be good with women.

9. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Alright, the body isn't really attracted to either commerical, or natural pheromones. Our sense of smell is not really evolved enough, or it has devolved too much, for it to make much of an impact. Yes, there still is some.. for example, girls think a man's natural body odor smells good when he has a different set of immunities than she does. However, would that make him more attractive? Probably not. I dunno why girls would want to smell some sweaty shirts anyway.

10. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

What seems to work better Heinekin or Miller? And do you just dab a little on or splash it all over?