perplexed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Nov 22, 2009.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Okay, so I was at a bar thursday night with my cousin who is a girl and her boyfriend. I've seen this girl up there many times and have a crush on her for the longest time. I've never really spoken to her, but as fate would have it, my cousin ended up going to HS with her. So why my cousin was talking to her, this girl rights her number down on a napkin and tells my cousin to give it to me because she thinks im very good looking. How excited was I? very. I actually went and talked to her for awhile and she seemed excited. After I stopped talking to her, I had to go play a few songs on guitar.....the entire night this girl could not take her eyes off of me, when I left, I text her that it was nice meeting her and i'd liek to take her out sometime and get to know her better. She later on sent me a text that read "goodnight....talk to you soon!"

the next day, I waited until about 4pm then called her, it went to her voicemail and I left a message that said "hey its brandon, just seeing whats up, call me later"

she never called.....about 10pm I sent a text saying "wahts up"

she no respond.....

I talked to my cousin today and she talked to her yesterday, and she said that the girl was talkign about how good I looked on stage yesterday. So I for the life of me, can't figure out why this girl keeps talking about me, but never responds...

I sent her one text today that said 'hey, do you have any plans for next weekend" and again.....no respond.

Now, im in the playing in cool stage and forgetting about it and seeing if she ever comes to me, but I don't get why she would be all interested, continue to talk about me the next day, and then just NOT talk to me.

couple of side notes.....she is a nurse who works those 12 hour shifts, and she does have a 4-year old child

2. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Uhmmm, ever heard of that game "Chinese Whispers?"

Try to talk to her directly.

3. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

I only see her on thursdays.

4. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

you got it bad, son

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I wouldn't try to figure it out.

I'd just stop calling/texting and see if she calls/texts you back. If she doesn't do so within the next couple of days, delete her number and forget she exists.

6. Toxica

Toxica New Member

She may just be busy then.

I would take that advice.

7. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

She is weird.

8. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

well fo rone, shes thinking god this guy is fucking desperate

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:uh::uh::uh:

duuuuude, you will be very lucky if this girl returns your attempts at this point. You had all the upper hand in the world and you blew it :hs:

First, you should have waited another day to call. Second, you should have NEVER texted her after no response. Third, texting her again was like a nail in the coffin.

Nurses are busy as fuck! I have numerous girl friends who are nurses and they don't have time to chit chat on the phone. Once they are done with their 12 hour shift they want to crash out! Add on top of it that the girl has a child!? The bitch is busy man, she'll contact you when she wants to and can.

Please, do not let yourself contact her in any way from now on until she responds back.

10. paranoidandroid

paranoidandroid New Member

haah all these threads involve text messages. if she doesn't pick up her phone, you leave just one VOICE message, and then the ball is in her court. think about it, what would the extra text message have done? nothing. it just makes you seem more desperate. and don't over analyze what girls do, there could be a million different reasons why she isn't calling.

11. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

no. what's that?

12. Rake89

Rake89 Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl: