LGBT perms....

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Capicu, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Capicu

Capicu New Member

lol, im not gay or even remotly metro,(well, maybe a little metro in the eyes of some raggedy people) but...

lets say i wanted to get a perm, from straight hair to afro (on a bet, long story)

what would i have to do LOL

some people say walk into a salon, but i don't want to do that

2. coma

coma New Member

Are you worried that if you "walk into a salon" that you'll be pegged as a homosexual? :noes: Don't worry, a lot of men (yes str8s too) have their hair done so it's not at all unusaual.

3. Capicu

Capicu New Member

lol im not worried about being pegged as a homo, i would just feel wierd being the only guy sitting in rollers under that heat thing with a ton of women doing the same....

and paying over $100 for this shit

4. MLH

MLH New Member

Walgreens, go to the ethnic hair section....find some perming kits...they work...but a lil ghetto.....
    if you want quality, go to the salon and get it done right...worth the money....

5. Capicu

Capicu New Member

bleh lol ok thanks

6. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

it depends on how u want it...if u find a decent perming place u can get it done for like 50 bucks...otherwise i was in a hurry to get one last year and i paid freakin 80 bucks for a shitty perm...

the problem is making sure the perm goes in hte right direction...cuz believe it or not that can really make ur hair look like a chicks...i had my sister do it once and it came out fine...you've gotta know someone who is in beauty school...i know like 20