TAT permanent hair removal

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CelesteLeSonne, Aug 21, 2005.

1. CelesteLeSonne

CelesteLeSonne DEWmocracy

I don’t want to go thru the trouble of waxing every so often so I’m thinking of just getting it done permanently in the crotch area. Who’s had it done? What kind did you get done, how much did it hurt, + how much did it cost? If anyone has had their pubes removed did you do it all or just partially? I’m also wondering how many times I’ll have to get it done before it gets all the hair.

2. xela

xela So say we all!

3. Laurel

Laurel New Member

i think the most common method is electrolysis. It usually takes some 15 session or something to be fully effective

4. machine81

machine81 New Member

I've thought about doing this for other body parts. I wonder how expensive it is. Anyone had electrolysis done?

5. Julu

Julu Member

Depending on your "type" of hair. Laser hair removal would be ideal. My mother had it done, it takes approximately 2-4 sessions and is permanent. Her results were excelllent!

Dark course hair has the best results. So for example if I were to remove my arm hair it would take 4-6 sessions because my arm hair is very fair and thin.

I beleive for a bikini laser hair removal it would run about $100 a session, usually if you pre-buy multiple sessions it will cost you less.
    I'm not too sure about the entire bikini process of how much they remove, but hopefully this winter I will have had it done:x:

Ju

6. StocksQuest

StocksQuest Guest

ya, i wish i could get my entire body from the knees to the neck done :o