Period + Horny What?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ok someone explain to me this. My gf is on her period right now, but the other day she was extremely horny. She was so horny, that she insisted on doing some foreplay. Naturally it was all done to me, but why would the female body make itself horny when it is fucking bleeding internally? Are there two seperate systems in the body that do this so thats why it doesnt make sense? I just dont understand why the body would make itself horny when it cant use it's shit.

2. rachem

rachem New Member

i get really, really, really horny (so much so that i can barely concentrate sometimes) before my period. it is terrible, to the point where just walking around hurts because my clothes will rub against me which is just like torture. but usually after my period starts the urges subside. they don't totally go away and sometimes it takes a few days. the first half a day of my period is painful. after that i'm usually still in the mood, but the whole urge fades about 2 days into my period.

The time right before the period is when you are most fertile, so I get that. I am not sure why it lasts into my period (which it does sometimes). Maybe birth control pill has something to do with it, or the urges are merely left over from stimulation around the fertile time. I am not sure, but i can relate on some level.

3. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

It has to do with hormone levels. It's natural. Many women get very horny before and during their period.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

a little blood never stopped me

5. evolution

evolution New Member

Yeah, it's weird. I had a call from my girl at 3am: "i'm really horny now"

6. phr34k

phr34k New Member

seriously ..dont question it,just go with it...if she wants it..give it to her...you wont regret it.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

hell yeah! Always put down a towel first. In my experience its not usually very messy, but be prepared. If she is allowing you access to that area then its probably in decent shape at that time.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Here's a tip guys:

If you can give your GF an orgasm before her period it can lessen her cramps. The reason why, I am told, is because cramps are caused by the build up of lactic acid (I think that's the name) in her muscles. An orgasm causes the muscles to contract which forces the acid out - at least partially. Just like when you get a cramp in your foot and have to stand on it to work the muscle, which forces the acid out, you can do that for your GF as well.

I make it a point to try and give the GF an orgasm before her period and she has pretty much stopped having cramps now. This can be a good thing for her AND you over the next few days. ;)

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Kodos to you bro. My gf liked this idea :bowdown:. She also remembered that during volleyball they were less too. Fuck OT Vag rules.:hsd:

10. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

11. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

not just an orgasm before her period, give her one during... If she wants it, you will be doing her a favor. My girl loves sex on her period (well, did, but now shes on the pill so no more of those pesky things), and swears that it relieves her cramps very much.

12. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

I don't know WHY, but (and sorry to anyone who can't take this) but that time was pretty much all anal time, for me. LOL Otherwise I would give him head which I enjoy a lot anyway (oral fixation).
    So, if I can't use one, I use the other.:o
    :mamoru:

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Exactly, and it does for my woman as well.

Personally, I use a finger on her g-spot (slow, deep pressure, on/off) while I go down on her. I am surprised we still have wallpaper around the headboard.... ;)

14. ebbnflo

Oh yeah, and that MIGHT be a possible reason for why women want it so much during their periods, because Os are great for relieving cramps and headaches and many of the "joys" that go along with that time of the month.
    Seriously can work wonders.

15. Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die

16. ebbnflo

D'oh!:nono:
    :mamoru:

17. ebbnflo

Oh, no no, I don't use the blood. No. No no. Not for me, but I appreciate any guy with the ballz to not be deterred by it.
    (geeeezus can't believe I am divulging this) I wear a tampon, and actually, it kind of stimulates the G spot better when doing anal that way.:o
    God, I gotta get the hell outta here.

18. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You can "use your shit" just fine when you are bleeding, it's just a little messier.