Perfect World International

Discussion in 'Online Adventures' started by Snoopy007, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Snoopy007

Snoopy007 #´・ω・)っ且~ OT Supporter

any of you niagras going to play this? i looked at the screenshots of the beta you guys played a long time ago where it was like the malayasian version or something, and it seems that the current game is pretty different, though i wouldn't know since i never played it malaysian one. anyone wanna get in on this? i can already make a guild :o

honestly, i just really miss playing with you guys like we did in cabal. those were great times, and our battle against Thos was truly the epic climax of MinusWhale :rofl:

anyway, if enough people join then i'll make the guild (or "faction" as it's called in this game). my in-game name is Sulaco

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I might check it out in the new year. I get a few weeks off for X-mas, but will be doing more work during my time off then if I was in the office :wtc:

MinusWhale is always fun as hell

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  3. Snoopy007

goddamn i wish i recorded our fight against thos

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  4. Snoopy007

5. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

I remember playing the malay one when it was the beta. The game was fun and had potential. I'm not sure how much better they have improved on this game since then which was over a year ago?

oh and I didn't continue playing it when the full version came out because they said it would be out in a week and it took over a month. That and I had a 1-2 second delay in anything I did =\

6. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

downloading this. Hopefully more of you old school guys might want to try get in on this as well. I remember what drew me into playing this game, which was the territory battles they have in game.

7. CNguyen

CNguyen New Member

If you play I'll play as well :):wavey:

8. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

do it! my download just got done now. Installing :big grin:

9. CNguyen

CNguyen New Member

i was set up :( suppose to help you level but next thing i know, i see like 4 people from MW and i knew what was up.

but i'm d/ling. but i won't be going crazy like i was on cabal.

10. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

wait what? What do you mean you were set up and help me level?

I'm not going to be playing as much as I did in Cabal or 2moons either. Kind of playing casually as I'm still playing WoW. This is just a really nice break from WoW as I sit in that game with nothing to do at times. I'm on the PvP server right now. There is only 1 pvp server, so it should be easy to figure out. Name is Reminisces.

11. CNguyen

CNguyen New Member

oh no, haha it was snoopy who called me to help him level. but then you guys ambushed me and the only reason i lost to you guys was because i crashed!!:wtc: but it was fun.

i'll have the game soon, maybe by wednesday

12. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

level 10 now =X Have yet to do any pvping as I'm a cleric, but once I get a bit more levels on me, I'll probably try it out. Snoopy still playing this?

13. Sr20magik

Sr20magik OT Supporter

how is the game??? i need a break frm wow too.

14. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

Looking at it objectively, PW is worse in every way probably compared to WoW. So why play it right? It's new and fresh. It's different in a lot of ways and I really can't wait till I get a bit higher in level to do territory wars. When I first started playing wow, I thought Battlegrounds where you had to capture mines, mills, bases, towers, etc... were territory in the real WoW world. I didn't think it was instances. I think if you capture a territory, you gain taxes or some sort of benefit. But this game having real territories that you battle for and take over is what really drew me into the game. There are as many skills as WoW, graphics are worse, and doesn't feel as fluid as WoW. But what can you expect? It's a free game and it's fresh! I'm liking it a lot right now, but who knows how I will feel a few months from now. Like all other free MMO's I've played in the past, I've gotten bored it and went back to WoW. I'm keeping my WoW sub running as I'm going to keep raiding still and run heriocs/raids on alts with my friends. My guild has already downed 25 man 3drakes OS and Malygos, so there isn't much else to do now until new content comes out.

15. MidgetHandler

MidgetHandler New Member

I remember playing the malaysian one. Was fun but slow because there werent any servers over here. Will DL tonight since.

Everyone on PVP server?

16. MidgetHandler

MidgetHandler New Member

LOL, I remember that fight. I lost count of how many rounds there were.

17. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

I'm not sure if snoopy is still playing. CNguyen said he will have it by tomorrow. level 13 cleric now.

18. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

this is one of the few games that I actually enjoy the music in the background. At least... I don't seem to mind having it on.

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

So I had lunch with Cyrkle today. And he mentioned how he saw this thread (he has an OT account, but only so he could view the previous games threads... Rappelz, 2moons, Cabal, etc... and never posts). Anyway, he said he downloaded this game to try it out, got to level 4, and got stuck on some cliff and can't get unstuck :rofl:

So now he is done with the game... If you knew Cyrkle you would understand how funny that is.

20. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

LOL =X too bad he didn't PM mew in game. I don't think you can get stuck on a cliff? You can jump or fall from any height in this game and take no dmg. Plus I think ever class has this skill which lets to teleport to town every 1 hour.

21. MidgetHandler

MidgetHandler New Member

So far Bearslave is a lvl 7 petclass. Having fun so far but might make a mage. I also have an archer but got bored with it. Miss the flying though.

22. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

lol I totally noobed it =X I thought I was on the Lost City server (pvp), when I was actually on some carebear server called Heaven's Tear (pve). God damnit it. I have to reroll now =\

23. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

veno's are suppose to be good solo classes. Mages I hear aren't too good for pvp. Archers seem decent. I think I'm going to reroll my cleric again I guess. I was level 18 on the other server too =\

24. CNguyen

CNguyen New Member

Cthos - blademaster

25. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

working alot this weekend, so I won't be on much at all till saturday night or sunday.