SRS Perfect girl destroys my perspective on life.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Deepsouthwrx, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Deepsouthwrx

Deepsouthwrx If in doubt, flat out!

So about 6 months ago I start talking to a girl I used to talk to in HS, about 7 years ago. We start talking on facebook, it turns into a meeting and then we start dating. She was a completely different person than she was in HS, I fell hard in love, really hard. We moved in together after only 2 months of dating (my mistake, I know) but I had never found a person like her before. About 4 months ago she comes up pregnant, figured it was mine and honestly couldn't be happier, we hadn't had any problems and she seemed to love me as much as I her.

Then about a month later I find out shes been sending naked pics to a guy friend of hers, I confront her about it and she turns it all around on me saying I don't trust her and never let her have friends. This didn't hold any weight with me because I moved to her town, the only people we ever hung out with were her friends (all guys) shes that type of girl. It honestly never bothered me because at the end of the night she came home with me.

Then easter weekend I took her home to her parents (she doesn't have a car/job) Easter sunday I get a text from her saying shes breaking up with me and didn't give me a reason, this completely tore me apart, I mean literally the day before she told me she loved me and didn't want anyone else. I found out later that that same weekend she had her ex over for a "visit".

Anyways I still don't know whos kid it is, I already had the ring for her, a pink diamond like she wanted. Not really looking for any advice, just wanted to share with someone and to let you guys know, girls. are. evil.

2. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Sounds like she was using you and is now moving in.

3. OhHai

OhHai New Member

How do you catch her sending naked pics to a guy and then have her turn in on you? This girl is trash mang, and that situation is pretty unfortunate. Live and learn, no doubt you will wait a bit longer before moving in next time. I know, I learned the hard way too :hs:

4. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

sorry man but what you said, as quoted is proven EXACTLY as Burg said in his post.

I mean, fuck, why wouldnt she want to have you around if you are going to be gifting her like this? What else did you get for her when you were together?

I know OT is going to say it, so ill go with the trend. Cut all ties and never speak to her again. And I will add, in the future, how about you try something new. When looking for someone new, how about you go after girls that show interest in you, and not the other way around. I think if you do that, you will be well off. Because now, you might be going for someone you think YOU like. If you find someone that likes you and is attracted to you, then you can shower her with gifts, and she will already like you, so you arent throwing money away. win win the way i see it :eek3:

5. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

:werd:

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:uh: this is one of those threads where I would love to reach through my computer and slap you upside the head.

You did so many dumb things here and then at the end you want to try to blame it on "girls being evil" instead of facing the reality that this happened because you acted like a giant vagina.

How could you possibly think of buying a diamond ring for a girl who sends nudes of herself to other guys? :ugh: The second that happened you should have tossed her ass onto the street and never talked to her again. But no, somehow you let her turn it around on you. By doing that you basically said to her "I have no self-respect and I'm so desperate for a girl to love me that I will let you treat me like total shit if it means you'll give me attention". And you wonder why this girl treats you the way she does...

She has no job and no car and you thought it would be a good idea to let her move in after 2 months? She wanted a sucker/sugar daddy and it looks like she found one.

Sorry to be so harsh but you really need a reality check. The problem isn't with girls..it's with you. This will keep happening to you in relationships unless you grow some balls and start standing up for yourself. Women like her are attracted to guys like you because they know they can manipulate you any way they want and you'll just roll over and take it because you think you are in love. This isn't just a girl thing either..if a girl doesn't stand up for herself then she will get treated the same way you did.

The worst part here is after all this you refer to her as a "perfect girl" in the thread title :ugh: This girl is faaaaar from perfect.

7. Midgetized

Terrible idea. He acts like a doormat so girls that are attracted to him will be ones who like to take advantage of guys and this will just keep happening.

Showering someone with gifts IS throwing money away, no matter who it is. People don't shower others with gifts out of love, it's because they are desperate for that person to accept/love them and they think this is the way to do it.

8. Thomas Crenshaw

Thomas Crenshaw New Member

you got GOT. shit happens man sorry to hear but you were a bit too naive and let her take advantage of the situation. girls are smart like that

9. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:werd: x 11ty. Thread starter should read this post until it makes perfect sense to him.

10. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

:werd:

Sticky this post.

11. Deepsouthwrx

Deepsouthwrx If in doubt, flat out!

love blinds all, this post = truf, I've come to recognize my mistakes and I will never make them again. However, it is still hard, Im not the kind of guy to just give it to any ho who spreads her legs for me but she was different and I fell hard, I have no choice but to pick up and move on.

12. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

I can almost bet that the TS was the one with the interest in this girl. He spotted her, thought she was hott and then proceeded to do idiotic things in hopes of winning this girl over. When the whole time all that was doing is hurting yourself. She probably was never seriously attracted to you ever, but just saw that you were willing to nearly kill yourself over her and she could get anything she wanted and more. Man up, and can her ass the second she shows that kind of behavior.

I agree that they do it because they are desperate like you said. But how is it a terrible idea to look for a girl that is naturally interested in him? Get some confidence, learn to spot the women in the world that show interest in you, and you will not need to be giving them excessive gifts. A girl that likes you for you is probably not out to take advantage of your weaknesses. Not everyone in the world is out to get you, there are lots of good people in this world. Just as many bad people too. A good way to find the right type of people is to take yourself off the chopping block, by getting some confidence in yourself.

A lot of people think they are losers or ugly, or whatever, and the truth is, there is someone for everyone. Someone in this world is there waiting for you to ask them out, it is just up to you to spot these people, and it can be done. This one will treat you the way you want to be treated. So find out how you want people to treat you, and then just never settle for anyone that treats you any differently

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  13. Daria

Daria New Member

It's not his fault that she is treating him like this. Even if someone has no self-respect, that doesn't mean it's OK to go ahead and use/abuse someone.

TS, this girl is not perfect. At all. I don't know how you can even consider saying that someone like this is perfect. While she is dating you, she takes private photos of herself that should be for your eyes only and gives them to another guy? First of all, the "perfect girl" would never do this period. Second of all, any decent human being would apologize to you profusely and beg for your forgiveness.

Another thing is that she tells you that she loves you and you alone, then the next day breaks up with you? Cleary, she was lying to your face.

This person is deceitful and disrespectful.

I'm not sure about why she is being this way to you. Perhaps she is using you for gifts or personal security. :dunno: not sure. But for certain, this person is not perfect, and you should not seek a romantic relationship with this person. If you really, really want to, you can be friends, but you should not be giving this person any more gifts or putting yourself in a situation where you could be taken advantage of.

Definitely get a paternity test. Court ordered, preferrably. You probably don't want her running off with your baby, if it is yours.

14. Daria

Daria New Member

It's quite possible, unless the TS starts learning how to judge people more effectively. Humans can be deceitful, but we have to try at least.

I agree with the bolded part. However, if you are in a financial position to do so and not otherwise, it is nice to help someone if they need it. As long as you do not expect anything in return, because alot of times, favours are not repayed.

15. Daria

Daria New Member

It's true, but you really have to go with your gut feeling. If something feels wrong, it probably is.

16. Dragonlady

Dragonlady New Member

Not all girls are evil, you were mismatched. Next girl you meet, go slower to make sure shes the real thing.

17. Lantis745

Lantis745 Member

This means so much to me for many reasons. Someone who has to break up through a text shows a lot of insecurities, immaturity, and just plain cowardliness. I am a true believer in whether or not it was a serious relationship or just casual dating, it is just respectful to break it off in person or at least by a call(unless it is abusive relationship or other similar reasons).

18. THoC

THoC New Member

you staid w. her after she sent nudes out? you sound like a buddy of mine that did that and forgave her. by the way she tried to turn it on him.

oh.... and they just recently broke up.

you're better off. girl's are not evil per se.... some of us guys just need to realize when its time to move on due to behaviors and not wait for her to do the breaking up.

is she a good person? hell no.... but you needed to wake up!

19. Kafka

Kafka New Member

Damn that's tough bro, women ftl :hs:

20. Kafka

Kafka New Member

:rofl::ugh: Ya, except it doesn't excuse her whorish actions. Way to turn it around on a guy who's down and out. Why do women always make excuses for the whorishness of their comrades.

21. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

It's how it works. The justification of her actions is insane. It's like the women who claim rape because they regret sleeping with a guy the day later. It's that kind of fucked up nonsense and it is mostly a problem with women in america.

22. Midgetized

Where did I ever say it excused her actions? I said that he should have dumped her and he should find better women to date. She is a shitty person and he can't change that. But the point is that she wouldn't be able to get away with acting the way she did towards him if he didn't let her. He basically told her that treating him like shit was perfectly acceptable to him because he did nothing to stop it. If you don't stand up for yourself then you will keep attracting people like her that will use you for their own gain. Applies to both men and women.

23. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

When do you get to find out if the child is yours or not?

24. summer1547

summer1547 New Member

Ok OTers. This is my first post so don't be too hard on me! :x: I've been reading through my brother's account for years and decided to finally join.

I agree with other posters that you should not consider this girl 'your' or 'a' perfect girl by any means. Is there any such thing as perfection any ways?

You sound like a nice and decent person and she didn't appreciate that. Her loss. Don't change your perspective on life because of her. She doesn't deserve that nor do you nor does the next sweet girl who comes along and treats you like a king but you can't open up to her because some other girl treated you like shit. Stop the cycle here. Don't let it continue because some girl will like you and consider you her 'perfect guy' and you'll ruin her perspective on life.

That's why the world is so fucked up imo. I'm not perfect by any means and I fight my own battles to not let all the shit that's happened to me affect the way I deal and treat other people. If we can't rise above it, then we are all just animals at the zoo. We're supposed to be the higher complex beings right? You can't blame it on women, we aren't all like that. I'm not saying that there aren't some seriously whorish bitchy cunts. Just like I can't go around thinking that all men are scum, sex-craved, cheating, cheap bastards. I have a friend who wrote a book called 'The Average American Male' and at first after I read it, I was sad to see how guys can really be. But then I realized understanding how men thinks is important because we are fundamentally different. There's nothing wrong with that. Haha and come to think of it you could read his other book 'The Lie' and do what that guy did to get even.

Anywho, I think definitely learn more about yourself and what you need and want. Don't put anyone above yourself because at the end of the day and your life, you have no one to answer to but yourself. If someone does something that makes you question them and yourself, get some space and distance. Reassess. I've done and put up with some seriously stupid shit not because I didn't love myself but I didn't love myself enough. And no one can love you better than you can love yourself. Ok.... long enough post! :p

25. Kafka

Kafka New Member

I dunno, that statement sort of takes mitigates her responsibility. A full grown woman isn't a child, you're not going to reduce her blame cuz she was "allowed' to do it.