Perfect Body

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ChanlaMan, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChanlaMan

ChanlaMan New Member

I remember my freshman year of highschool I could hardly lift the bench bar. It was a sad sad moment :(. Then my sophmore year a friend sold me his shitty bench set for 20 bucks. I was able to do the max amount of weight 10 times by the end of the year (100 pounds). My junior year I decided to sign up for weight lifting class hoping this would motivate me. When I began the class I was quite scared because the majority of the class was composed of football players who knew what the hell they were doing. I was a cool guy and knew most of them pretty well but still, i couldn't help feeling a bit outta place. Three weeks into the semster I decided that I would stop being shy and finally get to work like I needed to. Its amazing what a bit of hard work can do to you if you really put your mind to it. I started the year with a max of 135 and ended it with a max of 225. Most of those football players who were experienced constantly asked me for advice. It was a good feeling but it still seemed outta place.

At the beginning of the year I was 5'8 weighting 135 and at the end I was 155. My body had boomed big time but it wasn't what I wanted. Yeah everyone is afriad of those guys who have huge pecs and biceps but thats not what I wanted. I wanted a nice lean body with ripped abs. The way my body had changed wasn't at all what I wanted. I had gone completely ripped and it seemed like I went from geek to freak.

Now im a freshman in college at about 5'9 or so weighting 170 pounds. I decided to take it much easier since junior year of highschool so since then I have just been doing light weight (very infrequently) or push-ups and shit. The added weight only made my stomach stick out and my chest seems to have gotten smaller.

What I want is to have a body similar to a professional soccer player. The kind that you see in the movies, nice chest with ripped abs and everything else proportional. It seems to me that my chest has to much mass in the middle but isn't good at all on the outsides (the outter, the inner, the lower, the upper). Also, i want extremely ripped abs (like those in fight club) and good looking arms and back. As far as all around body, I want to be able to stand taller, I feel like I got a stocky look going on and i rather have a long lean body.

I see that alot of ppl have info on gaining mass and and bulking up but I just want a nice beach body. One where there is a notice difference when im walking around in a t-shirt. Also, this summer, I plan on doing alot of adventrous sports (i.e. rock climbing, mountain biking, swimming, etc. etc.) so I need to be a flexible as possible.

Can anyone help me out here? What kinds of exercises do you recommend? I've been going to the gym for the last 2 and a half weeks doing chest, shoulders, triceps on monday and thrusday then legs, back, biceps on tuesday and friday. I also run and abs on monday, wednesday, and friday.

Am I on the right track and am just to impatient to notice? My biggest fear is either bulking up big time or getting to ripped again. I want that ultimate rockstar/beach body.

Any suggestions are welcomed, im sure alot of people feel the same.

2. read the stickies. cute post

3. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

4. oh mother fucker its probably the same asshole who always says "weighting" instead of weighing. IP CHECK

5. Eschafer

Eschafer New Member

"extremely ripped abs"

wow

6. Titus

Titus New Member

who's ae is this..

7. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

I assure you, you weren't "ripped" or a "freak" at 155lbs in high school.

8. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

:werd:

pretty much my goal
    [​IMG]

9. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

eat right, go to the gym, and form a workout schedule

and there's no way that at 5'9'', 170 you should be scared of getting too ripped or too big

good luck

10. ChanlaMan

ChanlaMan New Member

Oh I know that I never really looked like a freak or anything and I know its hard to get that body builder completely bulked look. The thing is I just wanna get it done and right. Im that kinda person who hates to half-ass stuff. If im ganna go out, ima go all out. When I got to the way I was junior year it really scared me. I looked like nothing I had planned on and I lost an incredible amount of flexiblity and endurance.

Trust me, ive done tons of research on this stuff. Im not saying im a pro or anything, but this isn't the first place ive looked. It just seems to me like every article out there is bulking up and what supplements to take.

Im just hoping that someone has some clear detailed advice to give. Someone who is dealing with the same thing or already dealt with it.

P.S. I suck spelling (i.e. the "weighting") but I have no clue who that other guy is. Also, i know extremely ripped abs sounds corny but I dont like to have half-ass things and I gotta admit, thats what I want. That model pic is pretty much the bullseye.

11. Devil

Devil I have become my terror. OT Supporter

[​IMG]

look like him, teh wimmens will flock to you

12. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

nah, i like being a darkie

13. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

that's nick auger

to get extremely ripped abs, not only do you need to exercise your torso (abs, sides, AND lower back), but you need to cut down on the bodyfat, otherwise you won't see anything

i still don't know what you want to do... do you want to cut? or bulk?

i'm guessing cut... the key to cutting is diet, cardio, and calories out > calories in

14. ChanlaMan

ChanlaMan New Member

I wanna gain a bit of mass but lose the fat in my stomach. What I mean by mass is that i wanna make sure that everything proportional, especially in the chest. Kinda like that rockstar/model bod.

15. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

ab sculpting + photoshop helps immensley also.

16. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

when i think rockstar build, i think mick jagger...

17. i think the perfect body would go something like this:

[​IMG]

18. whoa wrong pic how'd that get there

19. Devil

Devil I have become my terror. OT Supporter

20. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

yah i guess, if you're into fat chicks

21. dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy New Member

:rofl:

22. PreemO

PreemO OT Supporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: x 11tybillion

23. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

:werd: I just can't see it.

"Awww, shit. I accidentally got too ripped again."

24. Durk

Durk New Member

AE. :hsugh:

And you fucked up on wanting beach body but works out legs and back. Brad Pitt doesn't and look at his rippedness. :mamoru:

25. RunDMT

RunDMT OT Supporter

This is my goal

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.