TAT People with the prince albert done...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GT40, Mar 2, 2004.

1. GT40

GT40 lol

Do you have to sit down to piss? I'm afraid to try standing up and pissing just yet (just had it done on Saturday)

2. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

my brother had quite a few piercings through his urethra and he never had to sit down to pie as long as the jewelry was in.

3. gooter80

gooter80 Guest

I have a 6 gauge PA, and if im at home or at a friends house I usually sit down, if im out ill use the urinal. its just "safer" i guess lol. sometimes its fine while other times it just wants to shoot everywhere.

4. GT40

GT40 lol

that's what i noticed :hs:

5. gooter80

gooter80 Guest

lol well its definetly not going to change. u get better with your aim with some practice but its still a pain. i would assume yours is a 10 gauge. u will notice its gets worse if you go bigger.

6. ants

ants In Pac we trust

newb q: When you have a PA, do you have to wear a condom all the time (during sex)?

7. gooter80

gooter80 Guest

not at all, in fact the pa is very likely to break the condom. ive noticed some girls love the feeling of the ring while others cant really even notice it. luckily i dont have to use a condom so i dont really have to worry about condom breakage.

8. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

so what should a person do if the PA breaks the condom?

are there particularly strong condoms to use?

I'm getting ready to start looking into PAs and this is important info.

9. gooter80

gooter80 Guest

well definetly dont use the "thin" ones that are made for better feeling. i found that the regular trojan lubricated ones seemed to be a little thicker and less likely to break. if it breaks u just have to put another one on. and if you are that concerned about it, dont get a pa, or wait to have sex till its healed enough so u can take it out for sex. hope that helps.

10. ants

ants In Pac we trust

wont sex with the PA hurt?

11. gooter80

gooter80 Guest

not in the least.

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

for urinating, i prefer to sit down when i can so i dont make a mess, but when out somewhere i'll be more careful so as not to piss on my leg

in regards to the condom question, when i wear them(rarely) i try to use the ones with the resevoir tip. usually the ring will sit inside the tip and the condom wont break

not at all. i've never had a girl complain about it. some dont even notice its there

13. ants

ants In Pac we trust

wanna get one but i don't trust the piercers here in Manila..

14. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

ThaGuy stood up to pee one time and pee'd on himself :rofl:

15. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

If you stand up to pee you have to turn your dick over so that the stream follows the ring and runs "up" instead of following the ring down and getting your leg/foot wet.

Practice at urinals (or other places you don't have to clean ;) ) to get the hang of it and then you can bring your new skill home and not worry about peeing all over the bathroom floor.

16. gooter80

gooter80 Guest

perhaps in your case, but i have had nothing but bad luck with condoms breaking thanks to my pa.

17. gooter80

gooter80 Guest

neither actually, first of all its 6g, which definetly makes a difference. when i had it at 10g it wasnt really an isssue. and how do u figure it doesnt make a difference? its a piece of metal rubbing on the inside of the condom. just because u havent had any issues with it, dont make such broad generalizations.

18. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

im the piercer that did his piercing and stretched it for him. there is no imperfections in his jewelry at all, ANY male genital piercing can tear condoms.

edit: alot of this does depend on the condom and the jewelry, but it is possible.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2004
  19. GhostZ

GhostZ Guest

I've never had to sit down....sometimes the stream does go out of both holes but you just need to make sure that you're far enough over the toilet so the lower stream goes in the bowl.

My buddy always has to sit down.....just depends I guess.