people who work nights

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by LBSOHK, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LBSOHK

LBSOHK do ya ?

I will be working from Midnight to 5 AM as a driver for the next 2 - 3 months...

Should I eat at night as I did during my day ? Or do I come back home at 5AM eat breakfast and then go to sleep - which doesnt sound too good...
    I know im gonna be pretty hungry once I get back home from work , but read somewhere its not recommended to sleep on a full stomach...
    I was thinking about having a bar during the night , then go to bed , and have a breakfast when I wake up - around 11 AM ...
    whats the best thing to do ?

I've been on a diet for a month , hitting gym , eating right , running/biking all that good stuff , and I would hate to fuck it up because of these few months..

2. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I work 6pm-6am and I just move everything around my sleep schedule. Breakfast for me is at 2:30pm, so on and so forth.

3. Ibanez Guy

Ibanez Guy New Member

i work 9pm to 5am. My first meal is dinner with the wife at like 6pm. Then I have a snack before work and then 2 smaller meals at work on breaks. Working for me I guess, down a ton of weight.

4. LBSOHK

LBSOHK do ya ?

cool thanks ! I wouldnt really have time to eat right at work , so its good to hear I can take a nap after work and then start my day

5. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

why is it so difficult for you to get in? Seattle Police Department is ridiculously desperate for new officers. :dunno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.