people who work at the gym should have expierence of exercising

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Mojo, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

first, a little background of the gym employee. hes an below average sized man, doesnt seem like he works out, not a man who had first on expierence exercising. age 21-25, your ordinary banana republic guy

so there was an very old woman at the gym and very unexpierenced exercising. so was walking around and talking with the gym employee (idk what)...as she approaches the cable pulleys, she trys to shove her foot in one of them for leg work outs (we have a leg area in the gym and even upstairs). now get this....the gym employee is right next to her watching and not saying a damn word that as she is struggling to get her foot inbetween the cable pulley. 1-2min later after her struggling, one of the ladies that was on the treadmill (one of the long time members who knows the place very well along with the people), referred her to the leg room or upstairs where they have a "womens workout area". i never been there but im assuming its all cardio bs and yogo for sure. then she goes.

i cant believe people would actually hire idiots like this man. i know there only behind the counter workers, but they should at least have a basic knowlegde of exercising and how machines work.

btw, eating a hotlink 1 hr pre-workout isnt a good idea:o

2. Grouch

Grouch Guest

what.

3. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Salespeople aren't there to help people with their workouts. Most of the desk crew at my gym are women, but there are a couple of guys who do nothing but handle sales/accounts and such.

4. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

People like you need to do one of two things...

a) get off your ass and tell her yourself, or
    b) focus on what you're doing instead of spending so much time worrying about fucktards and what they do/don't know.

I prefer the latter but at times the former is necessary to prevent unfortunate accidents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.