People who have used gear.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by link434, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. link434

link434 OT Supporter

I don't want to ask on anabolicminds, becuase thats like asking a bunch of pot heads if I should try weed.

I need an answer from someone who knows what they hell they're talking about.

That being said, I started working out at 14, with a personal trainer. I'm now 21... I've been off and on working out for the past 7 years (always completely natty)... recently I worked out for 3 months over last summer, took a break 4 months till december then I started back and have been working out till now. This is usually my schedule, I work out 3 or 4 months then take 3 or 4 off... of course there were peroids of working out for a year or two strait but lately thats what it's been.

I have a decent base built, I'm pretty strong... about 200 lb's 6'2'. (I've been on a good nutritional plan) I was 140 in June when I began last summer, so i've put on 60lb's in the past 7 months or so... my body responds very very much to any type of supplement or nutrition...

I love working out, my favorite day of the week is leg day, I have shitty chicken legs, and to be honest I always wear pants, becuase I don't want anyone to see them... but I still work them out every week and it's my favorite day simply becuase I enjoy the workout the most... it's fun for me to get in the gym and lift weights.

I don't plan on taking any breaks from now until my 30's... I want to be as big as I can possibly be in my prime... mid 20's or late 20's.
    I know for a fact I will use gear at some point... But my question for you is, when I should I start? I'm turning 22 in june, I see lots of people starting to using around 20 - 21... but I've also heard that the first cycle provides amazing results, I don't want to waste those results to early...

basically what i'm saying is, would I be better of staying natty till i'm 24 - 25? maybe getting another year of constant hard work in the gym before starting my first cycle. Or would I benefit more from starting my cycle this summer? and using until I quit (taking necessary breaks from gear).

I'm not dieing to be on gear right now, i'm dieing to be as big as I can in my prime, and I want to know if gear would benefit me more if I started now, or if I waited a year or a couple years and then started.

2. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

NO

3. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

wait until you have dedication

4. link434

link434 OT Supporter

I have dedication right now, I will not take any breaks from now till a long ass time from now...

but I havn't been working out for the past year non stop eithor, this is really what brings forth the question

also, i'd like to add (i'm not sure if this matters much regarding my question), that I work out properly... I thrive on making sure every excercise I do is done exactly correctly. I don't put on to much weight becuase i'm trying to prove something to anyone else in the gym or myself. I just want to be as big as I can be, and I know doing the excercises correctly will provide this.

so working out for the next year, would not necessarily improve my knowledge of movements during excercises.

5. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Because your working out now doesnt mean you have dedication

6. link434

link434 OT Supporter

I realize my dedication in the past few years hasn't been very good... And you are all right, my actions def. havn't proved me saying "I have the dedication now and I won't stop till i'm old." I appreciate all of your opinions.

How long should I wait before I start? A year from now?

7. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

A verry long time!

8. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

when you are 100% perfect in every aspect of your training and life (diet, sleep, recovery, etc) for 7-10 years.... then consider sticking a needle in your ass. Until then, shut the fuck up and stop being a lazy asshole

9. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

lean with it........lock with it?

10. link434

link434 OT Supporter

I'm bigger / stronger right now than 80% of the people on gear, i've seen pictures of or know in my gym.

that doesn't mean they used it when they should have started, or that you aren't correct and I should wait a very long time...

but, I don't want 2 or 3 years to go by (or more), and then start a cycle and think to myself, man I should have started 2 or 3 years ago.

11. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

THIS IS NOT A STEROID BOARD. lc

12. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

If you can't find a legit steroid board to ask questions on (AM does not count as a legit board) then you have no business even considering the darkside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.